The End?

(This is the official end of the story the rest goes with the movie. However since I love y'all so dam much I'm going to add a little Epilogue. which may mean a sequel, but only if enough people want one. the sequel will be more stand alone then this one was and may feature more of the Avengers. I really hope you all enjoyed this Loki fanfic and I really hope you read more of my stuff. Thank you all so much for reading and for the support. I wanted you to know that I actually cried while writing that last chapter. very emotional stuff. Well I will stop talking and let you get onto the epilogue :))

Epilogue

I sat alone at the bus stop, looking lost and confused. For the most part I was. This place wasn't my home, but I guess I didn't have a home anymore. Flashes of that day played through my memory and haunted my dreams. I still don't understand why the allfather spared me.

It hadn't been very long since Odin banished me to this to place, a few months at the most, but I adapted quickly as was the way of my people.

I had found a new friend named Nick who somehow knew exactly what I was and where I was from. He keeps a lot of secrets, but I suspect he let's me know what I need to. For now I'll stick with him because he's all I have in this strange place, the only one I trust.

I hugged a thick leather bound book to my chest. It was something I had picked up when Nick took me to a thrift store and I carried it everywhere. I hadn't read it yet. I couldnt get myself to because for some reason I was hoping for someone to read it to me.

(Please make sure to comment and tell me what you think. I would also love if you guys told me your ideas for sequels. I'm not sure if I'll do a sequel, but if I so it'll be longer. I really hope to hear from you all. love you and thanks for reading!!!! :D)