New Years New Worlds

(Note there is a rewrite (currently still going so sorry if the chapters aren't posted yet I'm working on it) on the first 3 chapters of the series you can still read this one but the these will not be 'canon' ( since this is a au of a already established world of which I do not own;
j.k Rowling owns them not me) unless I repeat something which will be a lot so I don't think u need to read this one too

Again really sorry if it's confusing I'm trying to explain it the best my brain can but it might not be working but anyway enjoy..

Harrison knew as the years passed by at the Dursley's home that things weren't right for him at least:Harrison never got enough food even though there was plenty in the fridge and cupboards:Harrison's room was what used to be a storage room under the stairs even though there was an extra bedroom in the house:Harrison had to do all the yard work and cleaning even when Dudley had to do none:and maybe just maybe Harrison would have stayed in that miserable excuses for a home if it had not been for June 30, 1989 when Harrison at the age of nine had gotten out of that hell hole.

It was like any other day of the summer, Harrison was out in the garden tending to the flowers aunt Petunia insisted on keeping even though she never even glanced at them besides to show them off to the neighbors. A strange sound had come from the direction of park it sounded like a weird mixture of a snap and a pop not quite one or the other. Harrison considered his options he could continue to space away with the sun blistering his already burnt back or he could head towards the sound.

Making his way towards the sound after hopping the fence Harrison contemplated what the sound could be. Harrison knew of no animal that could make that sound and it didn't sound like children playing especially since the park was usually vacant so the only thing Harrison could think of was magic. But that was ridiculous magic didn't exist, the Dursley's had beaten that into him and Harrison had convinced himself they where right. Yet Harrison so badly wanted to believe in it in magic the possibility. The very thing he had come to this dreadful place for, .. magic. When Harrison arrived at the park he was dragged out of his thoughts by a man who looked a little worse for wear. Strawberry blonde hair was tousled. And tanned skin was smeared with dirt, a plain white button up that was rolled up by the sleeves and ripped jeans were both smeared with dirt and grass stains as well. Harrison could not take his eyes off the man as he bent down to grab a discarded coat that lay on the grass.

When Harrison could finally take his eyes off the man he was drawn towards the snowy owl that rested as few feet away.It looked as though he was trying to catch the creature. Thought each time the man got close to the owl it flew a few feet away. Harrison started chuckling at the sight, the man turned towards Harrison his eyes dancing with mischief as soon as he saw Harrison.
"And young man just what do you think you are doing?"The man questioned Harrison.
Harrison simply chuckled again, looking for the owl. A gasp escaped his lips as he felt the owl land on his shoulder the owl seemed to know her claws where dangerous and did as much as she could to not draw blood.
"Well I'll say she sure does like you better than me young man." The man said almost jealously. The man began walking away from the Private drive. Consumed with the urge to run after the man to give him back his owl and even if not if at least to get away from the Dursley's even if for only a moment. Yet Harrison knew that if his aunt or uncle didn't find him in the garden when they checked to make sure he wasn't being freakish he would be in serious trouble and he he still had a chance to get back before they noticed.

Harrison jogged after the man looking up at him hoping for him to start the conversation.
"Well lad my names Alnilam Black. If you would so kindly tell me of yours I could stop having to think of different ways to say boy" said the man having clearly gotten the hint.
"Harrison Potter" was Harrison's quite answer to the question not asked.
"Well Harrison what are you going to name that fine owl of yours?" Alnilam asked.
"Your letting me keep her" Harrison gasped ever since he moved into his relatives home he gotten used to not owning things.
"Well of course she's bonded to you why wouldn't I let you kept her?" Alnilam said.
Harrison pondered for a moment he had never had the responsibility of naming someone before.
"Hedwig" he said turning towards the owl that was still perched on his shoulder. Who cooed in what seemed in agreement to her new name. Harrison smiled he hoped the Alnilam wouldn't mind if he raged along for a while.

So this was actually a really hard chapter for me to write and I decided to just move on to the next chapter which will have a big time jump which I will explain a little more in detail next chapter
Also just to clear some stuff up Alnilam Black is only distantly related to the Blacks and is an Aura reader and he I guess sensed Harrison's physical trauma(for those of you who didn't get it Harry was physically and mentally abused.) seee this is why it was really hard for me to write I didn't know what was happening and I just made one charter just basically kid nap the main charter.... Stranger Danger is apparently not somthing Harry knows also I'm annoyed at myself for the layout and rushed ness of this chapter as well as no use of Harry's power not even a mention of it but I'm not re writing it so I'm just going to trudge forward
979 words