7*

"Darling, you're such a view..."

So, Sean's mind made a huge discovery the night before and the boy went almost the whole night wondering about it. He only managed to get himself to actually sleep when he convinced his mind that he wasn't really into Kaycee and that he was only thinking something like so because of how much his friends had been saying such a thing, by the time he got into this very smart conclusion the sun was already starting to appear in the sky.

And he managed to get himself to sleep a little based on a lie.

Kaycee didn't sleep much either, she kept wondering why she was so eager to say that Sean was her type but she just couldn't put her mind to understand. She had never seen him like this before and it was weird.

She was in the kitchen trying to make herself a cup of coffee when Bailey and Tahani joined her. "Good morning, sunshine."

"Good morning." She answered in her raspy voice. Both of the girls were already ready for the day and she was still in her pj's: a t-shirt and sweat-shorts.

"You didn't sleep much last night right?" Asked Bailey.

"Did you had nightmares or something?" Tahani asked.

Kaycee took a deep breath because she had no idea how to use the coffee machine and was struggling with it, also she had just a few hours of sleep so she was grumpy. "No, I just had a hard time taking something out of my head."

"That 'something' has a name?" Bailey asked. "And does that name starts with an S and ends with SEAN?"

"What? what are you talking about?" She asked nervously without taking her eyes out of the coffee machine.

Tahani said. "Bails told me that you guys were having a moment last night, it's that true?"

"Bailey had lots of moments with Ken, me, and Sean? nope." She answered on defensive but both of the girls kept staring at her, not buying it so she decided to give up.

"Okay, something happened last night and I don't really know what it is, all I know it's that every time I think about him now I don't see just Sean, I see... more." She said a bit confused. "I don't know if it makes sense."

"For us, it doesn't because for us Sean it's just Sean, but if you ask any girl in any of our dance classes you will have lots of different answers." Bailey joked and Tahani just made a 'no' with her head so her friend would shut.

"What you mean?" Kaycee asked.

The thing is, when I say that Kaycee was oblivious to this kind of thing, I'm not talking only about her own feelings, I'm talking about everything romantic in this universe that could involve her or Sean, together or separately. She didn't really notice but girls would throw themselves a Sean all the damn time.

"He's quite popular, you know? and in fact, a lot of girls envy you for dancing with him because one he's a good dancer and two they find him a catch." Bailey explained.

"And most of it is because of you," Tahani added.

"Yeah, before you weirdly found each other he was so recluse but now these girls see the way he treats you and they want it too."  Bailey complements. I used to find him a recluse. "So if you are thinking of him like that, keep in mind that there are other girls that have been thinking too for a while now."

"Oh thanks for the pressure guys, now can you help me with the coffee machine instead of all of this talk?" She said, angry with herself.

"You are doing it wrong." His voice entered the room sending shivers through her body. Standing in the doorway, shirtless and only in sweatpants, there was Sean.