Co-Parenting | 20

Hidden Hills , California .

Kyle🕊-Early this morning around 5 , I get a text from Ms

Kyle🕊
-
Early this morning around 5 , I get a text from Ms.Amia saying that Destiny showed up at her house beating up badly with Noah who had a knot on his head , No body understands how badly I want to murder Jordyn . You put your hands on my baby Mama , it's not right for him to do so but she didn't wanna leave so I couldn't do shit about that but when you put your hands on my child your asking to die . I don't play about Noah Adonis and niggas know that ..

As I get to Ms. Amia and Mr. Devin's house , I park in the driveway and walk to the door and knock and wait for someone to answer .

"Daddy !" Noah says opening the door and hugging me tightly.

"Hey bud !" I say lightly as he cries in my arms .

"I know bubba ." I say rubbing his back .

"He hurt mommy bad daddy ." Noah says crying and I rub his back .

"Hey stop crying and look at me ." I tell him and he wipes his eyes and do as told .

"Men don't cry ! You did everything to save mommy you hear me ! Mommy is okay because of you , So dry your face and calm down alright . Never should you ever let anybody see you cry !" I tell him as he wipes his tears away .

"Men don't cry ." He repeats .

"That's right ." I tell him as we walk inside and I close the door behind us .

"Grandma , Daddy is here ." He says as I follow him to the kitchen and as we get in the kitchen I see both Amia and Devin talking to Destiny as she sat on the counter with her left eye closed shut , her bottom lip busted , and she had a cut in her right eyebrow .

"Hey Kyle baby how you doing ?" Amia says hugging me and I hug her back .

"Hey Kyle ." Devin says dapping me up .

"Hey Des ." I smile at her lightly .

"Hey Kyle ." She smiles at me . It's hurting me just seeing her like this ..

"Hey were gonna go get Noah some ice cream we'll be back ." Amia says and I nod as Noah , Devin , and her leave .

"What happened ?" I ask her and she busts out in tears .

"I caught him cheating Kyle . Why do men cheat on me ? I don't get it . I did the things he wanted , why cheat ?" She questions .

"I can't tell you why he cheated but I can explain to you that he wasn't worthy to have you . He didn't deserve to have a queen like you in his corner . Destiny you are special baby . You mean something to everybody . You mean something to me baby . Whether he cheated or not he didn't deserve you and you had to find out the hard way but I put this on my life he won't ever touch you or our son again . I put that on my life he won't ever touch you ." I tell her as I hold her in my arms .

"I got us baby , I swear I got us . I ain't goin' no where ." I tell her as she holds onto me tight .

"I love you so much Alexander ." She says .

"I love you too Karsyn ." I tell her before leaning into kiss her lips and she does the same .

As the small kiss turned into a full on make out session I pick her up off the counter and carry her upstairs to her old room , locking her door before laying her down on her bed and taking my shirt off .

"How you want it ?" I ask her and she smiles lightly .

"I want it like the first time we told eachother we were both in love with one another ." She says and I smile .

"Are you sure ? Cause that's how Noah was created ." I remind her .

"I'm positive Kyle , Just make love to me ." She tells me and I kiss her before doing as told . If another baby is what she wanted , I was glad to give it to her ...

| Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : Kyle and Destiny ? Baby number 2 ? Her old bedroom ? Thoughts let me know

5 votes . I'm don't updating for tonight for real this time .

Zoe💛