Co-Parenting | 24

4 Months Later ;
Los Angeles, California.
(This is their new house by the way)

Kyle🕊-"Noah stop running in the house

Kyle🕊
-
"Noah stop running in the house ." Destiny yells at Noah as she was in the living room .

"Aye boy , what your mom say ?" I ask grabbing him as I was in the kitchen cooking .

"To stop running." He says .

"So why you still running ?" I ask him .

"I don't know ." He says with tears forming in his eyes .

"That's not an answer son ." I tell him .

"But daddy— No but Noah , Your mom said stop running and you still did it so , Go upstairs to your room until I tell you to come out , You gotta learn to listen son ." I tell him and he goes upstairs to his room .

"Look at you up in here cooking breakfast." Destiny says walking in the kitchen rubbing her 23 week belly and sitting on the counter .

"Where my kiss ?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes .

"If you want a kiss you gotta come over here and get one cause it was a struggle getting up here ." She tells me and I walk over to her and kiss her lips and she wraps her arms around my neck .

"I love you ." I tell her as we pull away from the kiss .

"Who doesn't love me ." She says and I laugh .

"Your a mess ." I say before kissing her forehead and going back to cooking .

"Babe I was thinking that we should have a gender reveal party first and then a baby shower when we get to our 8 month mark ." She tells me .

"It's up to you baby , you know I don't care what we do as long as your happy I'm happy ." I tell her . If that was something destiny wanted to do I didn't mind getting it done for her , because she deserves whatever she wants .

"Alright well we can do the gender reveal here as well as the baby shower but we need to pick a date for the gender reveal because we have a doctors appointment on the 5th which your mom will be flying in early morning on the 4th ." She tells me .

"Look at you keeping shit in order , You go baby ." I tell her and she laughs .

"So tomorrow morning , Jayden and I will go look for a planner ." She tells me .

"Bet y'all coming to the game tomorrow too right ?"I ask her and she nods .

"But I'm gonna drop Noah off with my parents and he'll be staying with them for the night so me and you , can have some mommy and daddy time ." She smirks and I look at her with a smirk on my face .

"Ima get my dick sucked ?" I ask her as I had big grin on my face .

"You goin' get more then just your dick sucked ." She says .

"Ooh shit !" I say excitedly and she laughs as I hit the shoot in the kitchen .

"Boy if you don't stop and finish cooking ." She laughs and I walk over to her and kiss her once more . This my baby on everything ..

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : Favorite book on Wattpad? Let me know .

5 votes

Zoe💛.|