Ok?

(Your pov)

I sit there questioning everything I thought I had. But it's all gone now. I'm taking the blame for my best friend. But I deserve it. To be honest I always hated myself.. it always crept in the back of my mind. And it would sometimes cause me to do bad things to myself.

"(Y/N)..." I hear Max say softly. "Please don't do this". She whispers.

Before I could say anything the door opens up. Paul steps out and asks us to go to The Red Leaders Office.

I stand up and walk out with dignity. While Max walked with me. She looked awful. I was feeling the same thing but I kept I crammed inside me. As we make it to Red Leaders Office I think to myself. I've never personally met him. Maybe he is different. As I knock on the door I hear a thick Norwegian accent say... "Come In".

I quickly swallow my pride and open the door. As I walk in I see a tall man in the chair to the big desk. I walk in and stand up straight. Max does the same. He looks at me deeply. It almost broke me but I remained strong.

He cleared he throat and spoke. "Well..well...well". "Seems we have a couple of newbies here eh"? He gives me a devilish smirk. I kinda turned me on. But I remained still.

"I think that was your Q to say YES SIR"! He snickers. "Or we stay silent and get tortured..."

"Yes sir! Sorry sir!" I finally spoke up.
A sunami of fear washed over me when he stood up and walked over to us.

"Ah... U must be (Y/N).. " he sighs. Well "I heard one of u interrupted my soldiers training"? He looked at Max in the eye. I could tell she was going to break down so I spoke up. "It was me sir"! "Only..me.." I said. Red leader lifted his chin and looked at me. "You have to be one of the dumbest soldiers yet hun"?! He was so close to my face. He's breath hitting my neck. It set small shivers down my body. "Yes sir.." I sounded more defeted then bold now. "Get her out". Red Leader pointed to Max. Paul escorted Max out of the room. The Red Leader shut the door behind them and locked it. I gulped and stood there in horror. The Leader sat down and motion for me to sit down as well. I took a set in the chair across from him.

"Eheh". He puts his fingers to the side of his head.
"Do u have any idea of how much work I have to get done around here"?.. he stated.

"Um. No sir". I looked down at the ground. "She says no eh"? He says. "Hahaha.. well.." he starts to laugh. I scares me so bad the I hide my face in my hands. "P-please.." I stammer my words. He stops laughing and gets up. "I-i'm so sorry for w-wasting your time s-sir..."

He bends down and lifts my chin up. "Oh u better be". He slaps me across the face making my fall out of my chair. I stun like a bitch. I held my face and whimpered in pain. I looked up at him. He's cracking his hands. He knees down and looks at me. "Shhhh...it's ok.." he says softly. It almost made me feel better in a way. Tears stream down my face. He puts his hand on my hand where I'm holding my face. He looks at me softly then I see aggression in his face. "I'm not done with your punishment". He says bluntly. "U will be here tomorrow got it"? He stares at me then gets up and walks to his desk and sits down. "Y-yes.." I stammer. "Good. Leave". He says looking down at paperwork. I get up and walk out. I shut the door and walk back to my dorm.

I open the door and see Max crying on her bed. I walk over to her and hug her. "Hey". I say. She looks up at me and tackle hugs me. "Omg I thought u we're dead"! She yells. "I did to". I say. She looks at my face and gasps. "What"? I look at her. "Y-your face it's bright red." She touches it. "Ah!" I yell. "Oh shit. Sorry". She rubs the back of her neck. "I-its ok. I'm going to bed". She looks at me. "Mhmm." She nods and I climb onto my bunk and almost instantly fall asleep.

Yeet! I finished another chapter! Oh hell yeah! Well bye beans see u later!