Chapter 4 *Nightmare Warning*

(Your pov)

~Dream~

Everything is foggy and shady...

The lights flicker profusely almost making me drop down and cover my eyes. I hear soft screams coming from the room I sat in front of. Repetitive beating and grunts, the smell of blood was strong...

I get up and slowly open the door...

I look into the room and see myself on the floor repeatedly raped by a dark figure. My screams clouded my mind as I stepped out and slammed the door shut. Leaving my other self alone with that man. I sob on the floor cradling myself. As I lay there my body feels as cold as ice. My screams get louder. I cover my ears and crying louder to block out the sounds...

Then I woke up.

I see Max on my bunk hugging me. She was horrified.

"Omg.. (Y/N) are u ok?!! You wouldn't stop crying.. I was trying to get u to wake up but you wouldn't". She says.

I sit up and wipe away my tears. "I-i'm fine". I manage to say.

Max knew dam well that what I said was a lie. But she didn't want to push me.. so she kept quiet.

She climbed down my bunk and walked in the closet to grab our uniforms. Max walked back out and handed my uniform to me. I sat on my bed and put it on.

I climb down and brushed my hair and teeth. I walk out of my room and grab a book from under my pillow. I wait for Max to go into the bathroom. When she does I pull out my pen and sit on my bed. I being writing what happened in this nightmare.

I have been getting bad dreams ever since I joined this stupid army. Once I was finished I put on my boots and waited for Max. She walked out and grabbed her boots, putting them on she asked the question I wish she never did.

"So.. what happened in your dream"? She looked at me. "I don't want to talk about it Max". I tell her. She sighs. "Ok then". She gets up and walks over to the door. "Come on (Y/N)". She says softly. I sigh. "Ok". I get up and walk to the door. We head to the cafeteria.

Max nudges me and points to the to males waving to us. I nod. We get our breakfast and sit next to them.

"Hey Paul and Pat"! Max says. I smile and give a small wave. "Oh hey Max". Paul says. I sit there and poke with my food.

'Ugh. Why is she hanging around the people that told on her. Let alone getting me beaten.' I thought.

"Hi you must be (Y/N) right"?
Pat speaks up.

"O-oh yeah I am". I smile weakly.

"Oh I'm really sorry about boss". He said.

"It took a lot of guts for u to take the blame for your friend here tho". Paul says.

"Eheh. Yeah". I reply not really paying attention.

After awhile of Max talking to them and me ignoring everything, it was time to train. I got up and started to walk out. Max didn't notice me leave so I kept walking. I left the cafeteria and took a turn to the training room. That's when I got knocked down by someone.

"Watch what your doing trash". A Norwegian said.

I roll my eyes and get up, only to be shoved back down again but this time I was pinned to the floor.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me u worthless bitch". He spat.

I closed my eyes and flinched. "I-I'm sorry".. I stammered.

"Oh you will be whore". He stated. Red Leader could tell I was scared so he kept it up. He grabbed my hand and dragged me and slammed me against the wall.

His body pressing up against me made me panic. It made me remember my dream. Or nightmare. I kicked his leg, but it only made my situation worse.

"Oh your going to love this". He smiled darkly pulling out his knife in his pocket. He licked it then undid my uniform. Pulling up my shirt and carved into my pelvis. "Ah"!! I screamed in agony. I gripped onto his hair. It was surprisingly soft. But it didn't help my pain. What felt like forever he finished. Red Leader looked at my wounds like it was a trophy. Then licked the blood of my stomach. The sudden sensation ran shivers down my spine. I moaned. I wish I never did. But it happened. He got up and looked into my eyes.

"That will be our little kink eh"? He smirked.

He pushed my against the wall and left me alone with my pain and thoughts. I softly cried grabbing my wound. It was bleeding rapidly. I got up and ran to my dorm. But I didn't know how much it was going to hurt. Once I made it to my dorm I slammed the door shut and ran into the bathroom taking off my clothes. I turned on the shower and cleaned out my wound. It burned so bad that I had to cry.

After awhile I sat down and examined my wound. It was pretty bad. But what made it worse was what that asshole wrote. My bitch was what it said. And his little signature to make sure people knew it was him. It discussed me. But I began to get lost in my thoughts.

Why me?