Still here

I had been in my room for 4 hours now. I still haven't stopped crying. Mum has come to the door twice and Gemma is now camping outside in the hallway. I feel so bad for her. I can't even be there for her, she has to be there for me. Halley has called me and I told her everything. She said that when her parents divorced it took her ages to take to her step dad. Well, I can understand if she never does. Let's just say he's best friend is duff beer. I looked at my phone 9:00 pm it read. I slowly open the door to find a bundle of blankets arranged into the form of a tent. I pulled up one of the blankets to find Gemma lying there sound asleep. I crept in and lied next to her. It was so cold in here and so uncomfortable. She will clearly do anything for me. But I somehow managed to fall back to sleep again. I woke up to mum removing the blankets, while Gemma helped.

"Becky, are you awake?" Mum whispered. I said nothing

"Shhh!" Gemma yelled "Becky is sleeping!" To this I laughed.

"But your what woke me up!" I said to Gemma laughing. Mum helped me up. She looked at me and hugged me.

"Sorry." I whispered

"I understand," she began "You weren't ready." I smiled at her. I then ran down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I then ran up the stairs to the study and bursted through the door. But to my surprise I saw him standing there. Richard

"Oh hello Becky." He said as he put down a book. He gave me a smile that made the hairs on my back standup. Not the kind of smile that makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside like Gemma's ; but the kind that made you fear danger was around.

"You. No, I told YOU that you need to get out of here and love us alone." I shouted at him.

"I mean you no harm, please calm down I'm just your mothers fiancé." I did nothing but glare at him with daggers in my eyes.

"Leave!" I growled.

"Don't be difficult!" He said as he lost his calm

"Don't be a dick!" I screamed back at him. "So take my advice and leave!" He said nothing and silently left the room. My eyes followed him until he had gone down the stairs.