Missing Gemma

I had to rub my eyes and look twice. SHIT. She was there just to seconds ago! Where the hell is she! I jumped up and ran towards the lady with the dog. She wasn't patting it or anywhere near it.

"You!" I screamed at the lady. She didn't bother turn around. I continued to shout at her until I reached her. I forced her around to look at me. She shoved me backwards her dog barking at me.

" What!" She snarled "I'm busy little girl" she rolled her eyes.

"Where is my sister!" I screamed at her with desperation.

"How am I supposed to know!" She screamed. Her face was puzzled she looked only about 21 22. I stopped yelling and just gulped. She was still looking at me with anger.

"She came to pat your dog!" I said as my palms began sweat. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"We'll she's obviously not here!" She said pulling her dog away from me. It was going crazy. It was barking at something in the distance. I looked over my shoulder to where the dog was pulling towards. There in the sand lay a small little bracelet. The lady had began walking away. I ran over to the bracelet. It was yellow and orange just like Gemma's dress. It was neatly plated together with loom bands. I recognised it anywhere. She always wore it.

I looked up and turned around several times scanning the beach as well as I could.

"Gemma!" I screamed out. But she wasn't there.