Chapter 1

HARRY'S P.O.V

I was rolling on the bed when my phone was ringing.Me being the arrogant piece of shit I was I didn't really care to answer that phone call. This was like the tenth time that my phone could have been ringing. And only one person would have been really desperate to talk to me at this time of the morning. Catherine Rosse. I could say that we were really good friends and at the same time we were enemies. Lets just say that we are frenemies.

"Can't you just let me sleep? Really? At this time of the night Cat?"

"Oh really? You are angry while I should have been at you Styles?"

"Just spill it already.Whats the matter Cat?"

"Can I come over now?"

"Are you crazy? Now? What's up with ya?" I ask really concerned.

"Just open the window already Harry. It's really cold out here."

Freaked out a little bit I walk over to the window and pull it open. There she was the joy of my life. That wierd girl whom I met when I was a 14 year old kid. That girl whom I zinged with but never confessed. She was standing near the window waiting for me to open it. Catherine Rosse.

A/N

FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. I CANT WAIT TO UPDATE.
XOXO