Chapter 2

HARRY'S P.O.V

I walked over to the window and opened it. Cat stumbled over and fell. I stiffled a laugh and helped her up.

"Why are you laughing?" She scoffed.

"It's because you are in a beanie that says I just did the dirty and you're right outside my window."

"Oh shut up. I just ran away from my house. So I'll just spend the rest of the night here. I guess."

"No way Cat. What if my parents found out. They will think that there's something going on between us."

"Hmmm. Isn't there anything between us styles? Huh?" She said inching closer to me and playing with the collar of my shirt.

"Jeez. Cat. Just stay away. Yuck. Fine. Shoo. Go. Sleep on the floor." I said plopping on the bed. And then I felt a weight next to me.

"Cat just let me sleep."

"Good to know that I can't let you sleep styles." she said with a smirk.

"Please." I groaned into the pillow.

"It's too cold on the floor. So just scoot over." She said with a pout.

And I  was in no more mood to argue with this wierd existent living thing. So I just drifted into sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I saw the place next to me was empty. Cat left. Thank holy God and all other holy things.  There was sticky on my forehead. I swear this girl just gets onto my nerves.

It's read as "Thanks for having me here but igtg. See you at 7:30 sharp. I'll give you a ride. Need to talk. And start getting ready. There's not much time you ass."

Oh my god. She was right it's 7: 15 already. And she was like the most impatient driver ever. This one time we almost got into fight with an Uber driver for honking too much as he was picking up his customers.

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed into my school clothes which were really cool. I wore a blue jean with white tee with a black jacket that read "None of your issues. Hahaha"

I know it was wierd. But you might have guessed whose selection it would have been. And you're right. It was Cat's.

I hear honking on the driveway and I know it's her. I quickly grab a banana from the dining table and kiss my mom goodbye and walk towards the car.

I quickly get into the car.

"What's up with you and these bananas. You are always eating them."

"That's because I like them Cat." I said rolling my eyes at her.

The next five minutes was silent.

And there's still silence.

Silence.

.
.
.

"Ugghhh. Can you just spill it already? What's was that you were going to talk about?"

She glanced over my side with a straight face and sighed. She ran one of her hands though her brunette curly hair. I'm weak.

"Okay. Sooo.....it's that....umm....I mean....uh.....I mean....like......"

"Cat. What's up?"

"Myparentshadahugefightyesterdayandtheyweretalkingaboutgettingdivorcedandicouldnttakeitanymoresoicameoverlastnight." She said in a single breath.

"You might want to say it in a human understandable language?" I said lifting up an eyebrow.

"You are so annoying. MY PARENTS GAD A HUGE FIGHT YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT GETTING DIVORCED AND I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO I CAME OVER TO YOUR HUSE LAST NIGHT." She screamed.

It took me some time to digest the fact. And I understood. I let out a sigh and held her hand in mine for the rest of the drive. While she held back tears in her eyes. And that's what I really admired about this girl. She's strong. AF.

She parked the car and got out. And I sighed looking at her. What a mess she was in. If it was me, I would have given up by now. She was an ass for sure. She didn't even bother to turn around and look at me. Wow. I try to open the car door. And it wasn't opening. Oh Frick.

I tried to open it. It wouldn't budge a bit. Holy moly Roly poly. I'm stuck. Jesus Christ. This girl I swear. I call out her name as I bang the door. She simply stares at me. And a smirk forms along her lips. I know that smirk. Oh my gawd.. she's gonna kill me. Save me .

A/n

How did you like it so far. What do you think will happen next?

Ah,by the way. I own a fanpage for the boys.

ID: oned.memes_101

Show some love there.🤗

See y'all.
Xoxo