Husband v. wife

Within minutes, the three of them soon arrive at the secluded courtyard. Rui An let out a loud sigh upon seeing that his daughter is with his mistress and his wife.

"Rui An, I do not wish to meet anyone for the rest of the day. If anyone is looking for me, just tell them that I'm unwell or whatever... Seeing that person is draining too much of my precious energy!"

Rui An turns his head to look at his wife only to see that his wife is squinting her eyes as she stares at their mistress who by now walk calmly towards her room.

"Mingli..."

"Husband, I will take Mingyue back to the kitchen. Be alert towards wangfei's whereabouts. I have a feeling that she will not just stay put in her room. She even offended wangye earlier this morning."

"Our wangfei did what? But, she never goes against anyone before... She prefers a peaceful life back in the Prime Minister's manor."

"I know... Ever since her marriage, our wangfei has changed. Which is good on her part, this way she will never again be slighted in any way. There will be another guard who will be serving wangfei. As he is obviously one of wangye's people, we ought to be careful around him. Mingyue, remember to act formally around the new guard. Wangfei's wellbeing is our utmost responsibility."

Rui An and Mingyue nod their heads in agreement before they heard incoming steps outside the courtyard. All three of them turn their heads to see who it was before they stiffly greet the new arrival and his entourage.

"These servants greet wangye..."

Third Prince Li Henxin look at them before he asks, "Where is your wangfei? This king wanted to see her."

Rui An looks at his wife before he bows his head once more, "Wangye, wangfei has told this servant that she does not want to meet anyone for the rest of the day as she is a bit tired..."

Third Prince Li Henxin laughs and says, "Tired? It hasn't been an hour since we've met and she is already tired? It is still daytime for goodness sake! Never mind! This king will look for her himself! Do not bother to show me the way!"

Rui An looks at his wife who has instructed their daughter to go back to their room on her own. Both of them stand there facing the group of stern-looking guards with their heads held up high before the fully-armoured guards. Third Prince Li Henxin is indeed too cautious even in his own residence they thought to themselves. In their hearts, they are praying that their mistress will be able to face the incoming disaster.

"Xi Yinghua! Open the damn door!"

Third Prince Li Henxin keeps on knocking the door with such a force that made even his guards flinch a bit. Their wangfei is indeed fearless they amusingly thought to themselves.

"Xi Yinghua!!!"

Third Prince Li Henxin stops knocking her door as he listens, no sounds whatsoever from inside her room. That woman better is sleeping like a rock for ignoring him like this! He forces himself in and looks around her room thoroughly. She is not inside her damn room! Where the hell is she? He then sees that one of her windows is widely open. He walks towards it only to see a vision of a certain someone trying to climb over the 8-feet stone wall surrounding his residence. What is she anyway? A thief? Why must she climb over the damn wall?

"Wangfei... This king did not know that you are a thief as well. Look at you. Are you a cat? Do you have nine-lives? This residence has its main entrance for anyone to come in and out of here. Why must you try so hard to climb over the wall?"

Xi Yinghua is only using a rope to climb over the bloody damn wall, when she heard his irritating and annoying voice, she hangs onto the rope and turns her head to stare at him.

"Wangye... I am definitely not a thief nor a cat. Isn't it obvious though? I am sneaking around of course. As in, trying to go out without anyone's knowledge including my servants. Where is the fun in going in and out of your residence using the main entrance? Boring..."

Third Prince Li Henxin looks at her as if he wanted to eat her whole. Literally...

"Wangfei... Get down this instance."

Xi Yinghua snorts and says, "No! I am this close. I will not give up!"

She continues to climb onto the wall with such ease because, in less than minutes, she has already reached the top of the wall. She then hangs onto the edge of the wall with both of her hands before she swings her body to enable her to stand on the edge of the wall.

Third Prince Li Henxin can only watch in silence in awe upon seeing her beautiful movements.

"Wangfei... It seems like you have done such act countless times before. Do tell me that you are indeed the eldest legitimate daughter of the Prime Minister..."

Xi Yinghua laughs as she walking back and forth above the wall, "I am her. You can ask my marvellous father for confirmation. Wangye, because you're here now, this wife of yours is telling you this..."

"Tells me what?"

"I'm going out for sightseeing. Goodbye!"

With that last words, she then jumps down to the other side of the wall. This woman is really looking for an early death!

"Guards!!! Go check outside! Wangfei has just jumped over the wall!"

Upon hearing his loud voice, Mingli immediately runs inside the room, "Wangfei!!! Rui An! She has run away! Go and search for her! Now!"

Third Prince Li Henxin wanted to stop her maidservant but he obviously being ignored by her as she is panicking upon seeing the empty room. Great! Even her servants are ignoring him. In his own residence. That woman better prays for her life. Sightseeing? Nonsense! Going out without any supervision some more. She really is looking for trouble.

"Wangye!"

He sees that his eunuch is walking towards him with a nervous face.

"What is it, Xiao Yan Zhi?"

"The Dowager Empress has ordered for you and wangfei to go into the imperial palace later to join her for lunch."

Third Prince Li Henxin is taking a deep breath and roars, "Search for her and drag her back now!!!"

Hearing this made Mingli runs outside and says, "Husband, take the new guard with you. Bring her back before they did. You! You are one of us now. Wangfei is your one and only master. No one else. Understood?"

Yingzi nods his head and follows the lead of Rui An as both of them jumps over the wall with such an ease due to being a martial expert themselves. They must find her before the other party did.

 They must find her before the other party did