Who are you?

Emperor Li Qiangda and Empress Yan Chaoran pretended not to see what had just happened nor do they hear the loud smacking sound. Xi Yinghua smiles satisfactorily as she gives a side glance to Third Prince Li Henxin.

"Imperial mother-in-law, please calm yourself down. It is not good for a woman to be in anger all the time. After all, you need to maintain your youthful look."

Empress Dowager Long turns to look at her third imperial daughter-in-law and smiles, "Yinghua is such a good and virtuous young lady unlike that third son of mine. Henxin, learn from her. With that attitude of yours, even Jing'shi will sooner or later despise you."

Xi Yinghua chuckles and links her arm to the Empress Dowager's arm, "Imperial mother-in-law, meimei will not come to that. She sincerely loves wangye with all of her heart."

Empress Yan Chaoran looks at Emperor Li Qiangda before she turns to look at Xi Yinghua and says, "Third imperial sister-in-law, what do you mean? What about you? Are you not in love with third brother-in-law?"

Upon realizing her blunder, Xi Yinghua wanted to knock her head to any wall for being too careless. She takes a deep breath and says, "Imperial sister-in-law, wangye and I never knew each other before our marriage other than a brief meeting during the betrothal ceremony. In truth, love is too far-fetched for both of us due to that very fact."

Empress Dowager Long softly sighs as she listens to her words while Third Prince Li Henxin looks somewhat guilty with Jing Ruyi bows her head in guilt.

"On a lighter note, we are married to each other now so what is important is to live harmoniously. Wangye is a nice man. Ruyi is a virtuous woman. I am the unfavoured yet legitimate daughter of the Prime Minister. Now, my life is much better than before so there is nothing for me not to be thankful for. Imperial mother-in-law, I will try my best as your imperial daughter-in-law."

Third Prince Li Henxin stares at his wife who is an enigma to him. She said she will try her best to be a good daughter-in-law. But, what about being a good wife to him? From the very beginning, she pushes Jing Ruyi to serve him all the time. Not even once she tries to seek his favour.

"Intruders! Your Majesties! Your Royal Highnesses!"

Several men in black-coloured outfits suddenly appear to try to attack them. Empress Yan Chaoran and Empress Dowager Long are surrounded by the maidservants and their respective eunuchs while the imperial guards are preparing to attack the intruders.

Emperor Li Qiangda is standing while being surrounded by the imperial guards as well. Only Third Prince Li Henxin stands alone as he calmly waited.

"Meimei, hide behind my back."

"Wangfei, take Ruyi and hide yourselves."

Xi Yinghua smiles as she stands in front of Jing Ruyi. One of the intruders notices this and immediately targeted both women. Seeing him, Xi Yinghua pushes Jing Ruyi away from her as she moves forward. Third Prince Li Henxin and some of the imperial guards only manage to reach Jing Ruyi's side.

The masked intruded thought that he has successfully got an easy victim but, he is shocked when the young lady calmly deflected his incoming attack as she swiftly moves behind him.

"Surprise..."

Xi Yinghua expertly hit the back of his neck as he slumps onto the ground. She then focuses on the remaining intruders.

"Guards, attack them now before they have the chance to come near His and Her Majesties! Wangye, the leader is the one at the back of the group, catches him before its too late!"

Third Prince Li Henxin is indeed shocked by this but he has got no time to lose. He then immediately moves forward to catch the one that Xi Yinghua has pointed.

Due to her years of experience as a policewoman in the Crime Division, she knows how to evaluate the situation flawlessly. She knows from the very beginning that the leader is the one at the back of the others intruders. One, she catches that he is giving signs to the others on who to attack. Secondly, his outfit may be black in colour but the quality is different. That man may be a noble or ...

Seeing that the imperial guards are fighting with the intruders, Xi Yinghua only watches as she assesses the situation. These intruders are definitely experts. They may be guards or soldiers. She then looks at Third Prince Li Henxin who is fighting with the leader.

Another intruder tries to pass by her but she calmly throws a punch at him directly on his navel resulting in a sharp breath intake by him. The imperial guards flinch when they see this with the imperial family members fascinatedly watch her.

When the intruder bents down in pain, she uses her knee to attack him below his chin. The intruder immediately fainted by the swift knee kick. She then stands calmly stands there as she watches and thought, "I wish I have my gun with me. Xi Yinghua's delicate body will be bruised by this."

"Guards kills them if they continue to resist. Wangye, we need only the leader to be left alive. Men in black, listen well. Live or die? My husband will not be kind for this silly act so I suggest that death might be the easy way out."

The intruders stop and seem to be thinking. Before they look at each other with one of them answers, "We rather die than being caught by him!"

"So? Go ahead and die."

Emperor Li Qiangda stares at her before he nods towards his imperial guards who then kill intruders without mercy. Both the Empress Dowager and Empress close their eyes as Jing Ruyi turns her back and closes her ears.

Only Xi Yinghua watches in silence as one by one of the intruders fallen onto the ground lifelessly. The leader tries to escape but Third Prince Li Henxin has injured him to a point where he could no longer run away. He then turns to look at her who is still standing with two of the intruders fainted near her feet. He orders the imperial guards to clean up the mess and take the three intruders into the jail.

He walks towards her and grabs her arms, "Tell me! Who are you?!?!"

Xi Yinghua calmly looks at him and says, "Wangye, it is I. Xi Yinghua. The legitimate daughter of the Prime Minister. You have done a background check on me. How could a meticulous man such as yourself be mistaken?"

 How could a meticulous man such as yourself be mistaken?"