(1)prology

A seven year old bluenette was running in the forest of the United States, Rhode Island, with her older sister and her three new friends. The bluenette wore a punk rock clothing, she has bluebell eyes with a small frame. Her older sister was a little similar but different at the same time. Her sister has black spiky hair with stormy blue eyes with black eyeliner and wore a leather jacket with dark jeans. Those two were very close with each other. The other girl was also seven years old, and she has blond hair, and very athletic, and she has stormy grey eyes with full of determination. One of the boys have sandy hair, blue eyes, and a long scar on his cheek which makes him a little bad ass. he wore a normal blue shirt and grey shorts and he had a backpack on him. There is another boy but a satyr,he has curly reddish-brown hair and fur, acne, and a wispy goatee. he had a spear in his hand and was ready with a fight. The group was running away from Cyclopes who where trying to kill them.

"come on, Guys" the satyr said hastily

"Grover we are trying" the bluenette said while running out of breath. The bluenette then trips on her feet.

"Maria!!" her older sister said in panic. Maria quickly got up and begin to run again.

"There's halfblood hill!" Grover yelled at the others. suddenly the Cyclops threw a tree at them only miss the boys and the girls, the only it hit was the blond girl, injuring her. maria older sister looked at the blond girl then to her sister. maria saw her sister look.

"Thalia? what are you-" maria got interrupted by the girl

"i'm sorry" then she ran off to the beast with a knife. Thalia grace fought and fought then the cyclops grabbed Thalia. Thalia struggled while watching in the distance was Grover, maria, and the two others just had the look of fear in their eyes. suddenly the cyclops threw Thaila in the distance, killing her.

"THAILA!!! NO!!! No...no..." maria tried to run to her but the sandy blonde pulled her back.

"not my sister...No LET ME GO LUKE!!" Maria cried into his shoulder. Then group see's the cyclopes coming back to them. They all make it to the boarder, and was safe and sound. Maria cried into Luke and he was comforting the bluenette. The blonde girl looked at Maria.

"I'm sorry, Marinette. I should have saved her and.." But was interrupted by a cracking sound. To the group amazement, Thalia got turned into a tree. They all gaps at the sight.

"Nobody is a failure, it's not anybody's fault, annebeth. She died to protect me and you from the danger. She's a hero, in my eyes" Maria said confidently

Anniebeth looks at Maria but nodded. The group went deeper in the camp, hoping to have a great destiny ahead of them.