Chapter 2: Remembrance

Marinette woke up with a gasp from the nightmare of her sisters death. Marinette looked at the clock on her monster proof phone and realized she has about a half an hour to get to school. She looked over to her ladybug Kwami, who was soundly asleep and she smiled but sighs. Marinette quietly got out of bed and started to go through her closet. Suddenly something caught her eye. Her sword and dagger, she just shook her head and put the sword in a compartment  back of her closet, away from human eyes. Marinette looks over to her dagger which has her name on the fine print: Maria Grace
She mystified the dagger to look like a ballpoint pen and put it down on the dresser. Marinette grabs a tang-top shirt and shorts, but realized her scars and tattoos which she kept hidden from her mortal adoptive parents and her mortal friends. She looks over her three claw marks scar which runs from her shoulder to her hip. Then she looks at her tattoo of the legion, she runs her fingers on her SPQR tattoo which is placed on her right forearm. It had five stripes of how many years she survive in the mortal world. Marinette then remembers her demigod friends and family. She sincerely misses them,especally her beloved Leo. she smiled at thought of meeting leo again. She switched her tang top to a long sleeve shirt and she quickly got dressed. Marinette looks at the clock and realized she has twenty minutes before she have to get to class. She got her purse and tikki woke up and flew into the purse. Marinette was on time for school, for once in her life without anyone distrubing marinette....

........................................................................
Hey,
This story will be a slow process but I will update soon. I can't promise to do it right away....
Love you guys
Lily