Chapter 3: school

When Marinette got to school and saw Alya talking to Nino and Adrien. She walks over to them and caught a snippet of the Conversation.
"—— Yea it's weird, on how there are reports of flying creatures..... Alya said. Marinette spoke up "what flying creatures?" She said in half worried and half curiously. She startled the three of them and they looked over to her.
"Um.... is it something I said??" Marinette asked noticing the scare
"No, We've been watching the news. There has been clips of flying creatures and were not sure on it is." Alya said excitedly. Marinette widen her eyes in disbelief
"What type of creature do the news think it was??" Marinette asked in worry.
" they actually don't know, some say it was pegasus, other say it's a griffin" Nino replies.
"What does a pegasus and a griffin look like?" Adrien asked
"Pegasus are half bird and half horse. Griffins are mix between of a lion, eagle" Marinette said matter of factly while drinking a bottle of water. The three friends looked at Marinette in disbelief the ask "how?" Marinette didn't say anything.
"Girl, how did you....." Alya trailed off
"I always been fascinated with Roman and Greek mythology" Marinette calmly said. "Can I see the video?" Marinette asked.
"Ah um sure" Alya reply. Alya gave her phone to Marinette. Marinette watched the video then paused it. She looked closely and realized it was her cousins pegasus named blackjack. Marinette then shake her head and gave the phone back.
"Cool, right" Nino asked.  Marinette just nodded. The bell rings to signals class is about to start. The four friends walked to their first period class...