Chapter 1

Rose, Lucas, and Karma were wondering around in the forest. Rose said, "well it's not our fault for killing that person because the person was trying to kill us first." Karma said, "I know right beside I think it's stupid that we get run out of town." Lucas said, "well at least we have each other." Rose and Karma nodded and hugs Lucas in group hug. All of sudden, they heard tree branch breaking. Rose said, "who is ther-" Karma and Lucas said at same time, "totally say that which ends worst like in the horror movie." While they glaring at her and Rose quick catches the axe and she throws it back. Karma said, "well damn that axe could have hit us." Lucas said, "there is someone here, let's go check it out." They walked towards the person that caught on the tree by the axe. Rose said, "Well it is not okay to throw gosh damn axe at us!'' She glares at the person, and the person said, " I-i am s-s-sorry a-anyways I am Ticci Toby." Karma said, "well I am Karma and the one who is glaring at you is Rose and this neko is Lucas." Lucas said, "well we know that we are slender forest apparently."  Rose nodded and pulls axe out of tree and swing around in her hand and said, "Let's go to slender mansion then."

 TO BE CONTINUE