Date Night.

"What's this?" Hero asks, taking the envelope from me.

I was already two months into my pregnancy and now that my symptoms have died down a little, I've decided to attempt to put things back to the way they were. Starting with spending more quality time with Hero.

My mood swings were a lot better, which also put Hero in a better mood. However, he was still frustrated... sexually.

We haven't had intercourse in a while, and it was definitely putting a strain on things. Not that sex was the key factor of our relationship, but our intimacy was definitely something we cherished.

Frankly, I just wasn't in the mood. Even though my symptoms weren't as bad, I still felt fatigued and sore. I was in no position to be having sex. Although I did read somewhere that most pregnant women did in fact have no interest in sex for the first few months, but further into the pregnancy their interest skyrockets. Also, apparently safety wasn't an issue at all. Sex is in fact often encouraged during pregnancy.

I wasn't going to bother trying to explain that to Hero however, because I knew it would go through one ear and right out the other.

"They're soccer tickets. Sorry, it's nothing special. It's a women's league. But it's the U.S. versus Belgium... I figured we'd spend some quality time together."

"Jo!" Hero grins before picking me up and spinning me around. "I love it! Thank you. I haven't been to a game in so long."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get too excited. Especially because it's a female team."

"Better get my binoculars." He winks at me.

I roll my eyes but don't hide the smile spreading onto my lips. "Great well, the game is at seven so, I figured we'd grab dinner before? Or we can eat at the stadium... or here." I gush.

"It doesn't matter to me." Hero laughs. "Let me just change really quick."

"You look fine." I tell him, gesturing to his body which was only clothed with a pair of sweatpants.

Hero smirks. "You want me showing up to a women's' soccer game like this?"

"Why not? I can show you off."

"If anything, I should be showing you off, love." He eyes me up and down. I had on a gray sweater, high waisted ripped jeans, and my white Keds. My hair fell in simple waves and I only had on concealer.

"Then hurry up and change so we can go." I blush.

Hero comes back out a few moments later in a white sweater, black jeans, and black and white vans. His hair was slicked back like it was usually kept and he looked amazing as always.

I hated that I couldn't bring myself to have any desire of wanting to have sex.

Even though I didn't show it, I wanted it just as badly as Hero did.

Maybe even more.

Once again, I found myself regretting that any of this happened in the first place and I knew I would never fully forgive myself.

"We can eat out." Hero says, glancing at the time. It was only three, and the stadium was about an hour away from our apartment.

"Okay." I nod. "I've heard there's a pretty good pizza place down the street from the stadium."

"Sounds good." Hero smiles.

"Can I drive?" I ask when we get outside.

"Why?" Hero laughs.

"Because I haven't gotten the chance to drive our new car yet." Before he can answer, I take the keys out of his hand and skip around to the driver's side.