Acknowledgments.

First and foremost, to every single one of my readers who have stuck with me from the first word to the last – you all have been so kind to me, and I appreciate every single one of you.

If you have read every single one of my books, one of them, half of one, one chapter, one sentence, or even one word – thank you for giving me your time and patience as I wrote these books.

To my friends who I've met through this story – thank you for pushing me to keep going and encouraging me with your kind words and posts about the book.

To the authors who inspired these books, Anna and Hannah – your words empower my own every day and I thank you for sharing them with the world. It is a better place because of both of you.

To my mom – for making me sleep even though I didn't want to.

To Hero and Josephine – for being a part of the story that has changed millions of lives around the world.

To the couples out there who are afraid to take risks and be happy – love is one of the greatest forces in the world, and it would be a very different place without it. If you love someone, tell them. If you love someone, be happy with them. If you love someone, show everyone else. Don't be afraid of it. Love is love.

And once again, to each and every single person reading this – I adore you all.

Also, feel free to check out "Across The Stars" which is the sequel to the New York Trilogy. It dives into Annie's story and the events which lead up to the epilogue of Ever After New York!

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you, Sam x.