Liliths Pleasure

Lilith playfully bit down on the tip of her index finger. While she had let Zelda attempt to keep enough composure to possibly prevent the rest of the Spellman household from overhearing the evenings events, she had no same intention. She planned on taking every drop of pleasure from her borrowed body and experiencing it fully.

Zelda watched as Lilith turned around and got down on all fours. She gave Zelda a sly look over her shoulder.

"Spank me."

Zelda paused, understanding the game that was about to ensue. Surely someone in the house had been the one to let her in. They knew Lilith was here. Lilith wanted them to know exactly why.

"Well? You want to please your goddess, don't you?"

With that, Zelda lifted her hand and gave her ass a firm smack.

"Harder." Lilith growled.

Ever since her true identity was revealed, she had Zelda ensnared; her desperate devotion to prove herself to the darkness (not to mention Mary Wardwells exquisite body) guaranteed the demoness a spot in the witches bed whenever she desired. The rest of the family, not so much. No one seemed to know what to do with the recent information. The Spellmans were to know that she was to be trusted. Her feral lust would affirm that.

"I said-" but before she could even finish her command, Zelda smacked her ass so fiercely that she could feel it vibrate through her hand.

A loud, almost animalistic yelp escaped Lilith.

"Much better." She purred. Looking back to see a massive red mark on her stolen flesh. She began to crawl backwards towards Zelda, and was delighted when she felt the witch grab her hips and draw her body against her own. After a few moments of grinding her wet flesh against Zeldas body, she sat upright on her knees; resting her body back against Zelda. She ran her nails over Zeldas arms, admiring the red lines she created on her flesh as her body sensually squirmed against the eldest Spellman.

The demoness pursed her lips together in pleasure as she felt Zeldas arms move, her hands reaching up to caress her voluptuous breasts. Liliths body reacted with a jolt as she pinched and tugged at her nipples. Arching her head back, she felt Zeldas soft lips worship her neck. A loud yelp escaped her as Zelda bit into the flesh hard enough to leave a mark. She purred and nuzzled her head against Zelda as a hand snaked down and began to softly stroke her.

"Now be a good little, devout witch and fuck me." She whispered, into Zeldas ear. Grazing her cheek with a kiss, the demoness leaned forward and back into her original position on all fours.

For a moment Zelda struggled to breathe as Lilith spread her legs wide, looking back at her with fierce desire. The mother of demons, satan's own damn concubine was spread out before her demanding to be ravaged. A request she was happy to fulfill.

"Oh! Zelda!" Lilith yelped as she was surprised by another firm snack on her ass, followed by the feeling of Zeldas fingers hovering at her entrance. After a few gentle strokes, she could sense Liliths mounting impatience; using one hand to firmly grab her by the waist, she plunged two fingers deep inside of Lilith. Nervous but pleased at the verbal release of satisfaction that escaped the demoness.

Lilith lowered her head and began grinding against Zeldas fingers, attempting to increase the pace as she drank in every drop of pleasure. As she increased her speed, Zelda snaked her fingers deep into Liliths brown locks and tugged her head upwards. A motion which seemed to only make the feral sounds escaping Lilith even louder.

"Harder!" Lilith loudly demanded.

"Oh yesss." Lilith hissed as Zelda slid her fingers in and out of her as forcefully as she could.

"Ah! Zelda!" Lilith shrieked as she felt her body shudder against Zeldas still rapidly moving fingers.

Zelda began to slow her pace, silently praying to satan that by some miracle the entire Spellman family had briefly gone deaf and didn't hear that.

Lilith turned to fully face her. She reached up and slowly stroked Zeldas chin. "You're such a good little witch." She purred in satisfaction.