Chapter 8 "Luhan"

"Oppa~ Saranghae!"

"Luhan oppa, will you marry me?!"

"Oppa! Let me have your babies!" 

Girl's screams were heard as soon as I neared Big Hit and I let out a groan. 
I quickly fasten my snapback and shades, making sure they're in place and put my hoodie up.

Just ignore them, Luhan. Just ignore.

I successfully enter the building in one piece. How did they know we were here? 
I shake my head. Of course they'd know, they're sasaengs.

I continue to walk through the lobby and nod at the receptionist on my way to the elevator.

"Hold the elevator please!" I quickly slip my hand between the elevator doors and push it open. 

"Made it," I mutter under my breath.

I reach for the 3rd floor button but it's already been pressed. Oh.

"3rd floor too?" I ask the other person in the elevator with me, slightly taking a peek at him/her just to be cautious. 
He/she could be a sasaeng or something. Hey even a guy could be a sasaeng, you never know!

"Uhm yeah." 

My eyes widen behind my shades. 

J-Jin!?

----------FLASHBACK----------

Baby I love you, I say this but
I don’t feel good at all
I want you I need you, I sing but
I don’t know why I feel bad, who you?

Congratulations, you already are meeting someone new
I hope it works out, althought it’s a bit early
If you’re happy, that’s all I want
But I keep getting angry, baby who you?

Du du du du du du du du du du du du du~

"Du du du du..." I quietly sing along as I slightly bang my head to the beat.

I'm in the middle of class but then again Home Economics really isn't my thing, so might as well kill some time.

I secure my earplugs in place and turn the volume up higher as a new song starts to play.

Yeah Listen Woo Yeah

That’s right 1 2 3
Duruduru Nana Uh Uh Yeah
Listen up Waddup Waddup

Yeah, I fell for you
It’s sweet 1 and 2 and 3 day but
I didn’t know at first
But the more I got to know you
Like poison 1 and 2 and 3 day

I fell for you even more~

I blankly look out the window, admiring the heavy bustle of traffic just outside our school gates when a piece of paper hits me at the back of my head. 
I don't flinch and ignore it.

But another paper hits me, and another, and another, and another...

"Excuse maam, I don't mean to interrupt but I have something to say, and I think it's very important that you and the whole class heard me out." A girl suddenly raises her hand and stands up.

"O-Okay, you may speak." The teacher is confused but lets her speak anyway.

"Thank you" She bows slightly.

"I would just like to say that repetitively hitting a person with paper, like what these gentlemen were doing," She gestures to the people behind me before she continues, "Is very unproductive and uncalled for but since my curiousity is at it's peak, I would like to ask them why they do that---actually let me rephrase that--- why they bully in general because it seems to me that these people have nothing else to do with their lives other than make other people's lives miserable." 

She looks to the people behind me, waiting for an answer. 

Murmurs could be heard throughout the entire class. 

"Get a life, nerd and mind your own business. And maybe you should get out more so that you could actually know what it's like interacting with people from the outside world." The people behind me laugh and high-five each other.

"Oh there's no need for that. My people skills are fine, it's just my tolerance to jerks that needs working on."

The whole class 'ooooohhhh's.

"Listen here you bi----"

"That is enough! Kim Woobin and the rest of your possey over there! To the principals office! And I expect this class to be quiet when I return." Our teacher opens the door and leads the boys to the principals office.

I stare at the girl from my seat. 

"Yah, that Park Jin's got guts huh?"

"I know right she's so cool!"

"Who knew someone like her could stand up to Woobin?"

Park Jin... 

I continue to look out the window but now with a slight smile on my face.

----------END OF FLASHBACK----------

I hear the elevator ding as she quickly rushes out of the elevator, leaving me behind...again.

I sigh and slowly walk out the elevator. 

"Park Jin..." I lean back against the wall in the hallway, taking my time before I head back to the guys.

Dugeun dugeun.

"Aish~ what's this? It's been years and you still manage to get the same reaction from me." I try to say playfully as I scratch my nape but---

Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun...

I ruffle my hair, feeling frustrated with myself. "It's been years..."

She's forgotten you.

//A/N: Don't hate me, I know I haven't updated for days. *hides behind Tao*

Link to Luhan Character Trailer for My Fake Bias at the side!
Made it myself ^^

-Avery xx//