Chapter 12 "The Morning After"

Sehun's POV

"Ugh what happened last night?" I sit up and squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the lighting in the room.

"And why is it so damn bright!?" I groan and plop back down in my bed, covering myself with my duvet.

Damn sun, always so bright.

"Well don't blame the sun." I hear a familiar voice chuckle before I feel the covers being thrown off me.

"Gah!" I hear the voice shout and I hear a loud thud.

I lift my head up a bit and find Luhan, face first, on the floor.

"Hyung? Gwenchana?"

Luhan peeks up at me and quickly scrambles back into a standing position but covers his eyes with his hands the whole time.

"Jesus, Sehun. Ever heard of clothes?" Luhan continues to cover his eyes as he goes through my drawers.

"Huh?" I look down and find myself in my birthday suit.

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'" Luhan throws a shirt at me that lands right on Sehun Jr.

"Get dressed, hot stuff." Luhan chuckles and throws a pair of pants that, this time, hits me square on the head before walking out our room.

"Yah! That hurt!"

I hear Luhan laugh.

"That's the point"

---------------------

"Where is everybody?" I ask Luhan as I plop down beside him on the couch in our dorm's living room, I take a look at the clock on the wall and realize that it's already 1 in the afternoon.

"They're all hungover and sleeping it off in their rooms. I'll expect that Chanyeol, Baek and Chen won't wake up till late afternoon since they drank the most. Oh and Suho too, since he was up last because he had to carry all the other members to the van and to their rooms too but with my help of course."

Luhan reaches for the remote and turns on the TV then aimlessly scrolls through the channels before getting tired and leaving the TV on a kids channel that had Spongebob showing.

"Why aren't you hungover?" I rub my eyes, trying to get rid of the ringing in my head.

"Cause I'm responsible."

I scoff. "Shut up."

Luhan chuckles under his breath and puts me in a headlock and messes up my bed hair, like it wasn't already messy enough.

"Ah hyung~" I whine cause his gesture wasn't exactly helping my hangover.

"Okay okay. Wait here."

Luhan sits up and goes to the kitchen, leaving me to myself.

Then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I check to see that it's a text from my jagi.

From: Ga-Eul <3

Good morning, Sese! Actually afternoon since it's already 1 haha.
Are you up yet? Well if you aren't, rest well! I know hangovers suck so sleep for the whole day if you want haha. I'll be meeting up with Jin later so you don't have to worry about me.

Love you!^^

I smile as I read the text when Luhan comes in bringing two hot mugs of coffee.

I put my phone down for a while and accept the mug with a grateful smile.

"Thanks, hyung." I take a sip of the coffee and an idea pops into my head. I pull my lips away from the mug and eye Luhan as he drinks his coffee.

Luhan notices and raises his eyebrow at me.

"What?"

I grab my phone and instantly start typing a reply to Ga-Eul.

"Yah who are you texting?"

Luhan tries to take a look but I stand up and let him look at my back instead.

"Yah!"

Luhan jumps up and down, trying to look over my shoulder, but luckily I was taller.

"Yah! Just because you're tall, I'm still your hyung!" He whines

I chuckle and and finally press 'send'.

--------------

Jin's POV

"Bye guys, I'm meeting up with Ga-Eul today so you can just go ahead."

"Okay, the guys and I will be at the company building since we have practice today and we'll be discussing over this month's agenda and all that so I might be late tonight. Don't wait up m'kay?" Jimin says as he checks his phone.

"Okay. You guys have fun~" I sing-song as I wave at Jungkook and Jimin before I walk off to the coffee shop where Ga-Eul and I are supposed to meet.

----------------

"One Cafe Latte please." I give my order to the cashier and grab a few bills from my wallet to pay.

"That's 5,000 won, miss." I hand the exact amount to the cashier and give her my name before looking for a table where I could wait.

I find a table by the window and take a seat.

I place the paper bag that had Jungkook's snapback in it on the table and decide to give it to him later.

Maybe I should hang it by a string and wave it around his face. I'm sure he'll be really surprised as to why there was a floating snapback in his face.

I giggle just thinking about it when I hear my name being called.

"Oh that's me." I sit up and go to the counter to get my coffee.

I take a finger full of whipped cream from my coffee and put it in my mouth, slightly moaning at the sweet taste as I walk back to my table.

I was busy eating the deliciousness that is whipped cream that I didn't notice that there were people sitting by my table.

I recognize Ga-Eul's long hair and open my mouth to say something when a familiar blonde-headed person caught my attention and turned to me, making my heart skip a beat.

He smiles and waves at me, making Ga-Eul and the other guy they were with look in my direction.

I freeze in place for a moment before slowly taking timid steps to the table where they were at and taking a seat beside Ga-Eul.

"Hi Jinnie! I hope you don't mind company right? Something last minute just came up, that's why they decided to tag along."

Ga-Eul smiled at me then to the two guys sitting across the table, "I guess you guys still remember each other right? I'm sure a hangover hasn't turned you guys into amnesiacs."

"How could I forget." I mutter under my breath and luckily no one heard me.

"Nice meeting you again, Jin." I look at the doe-eyed guy sitting across from me and send him a fake smile.

"You too, Luhan-ssi."

"Aww no oppa?" Luhan smirks.

I freeze and I can feel my ears going red.

This kid---

"Stop it, hyung. You're embarrassing her." I look at the guy beside him and my heart skips a beat for a moment again.

"Hi Jin~" He smiles and I swear I can feel my palms getting sweaty.

"Hey Sehun." I smile, thanking the gods that last night wasn't just a dream.

//AN: Short update for now~ hope you like it!

Oh and that Sehun 'birthday suit' bit was a little bonus from me //