Part 10| Ddlg

Author Note
Just for those who don't know dd/LG stands for daddy dom/little girl. The little regresses in age and the daddy(or mommy) takes care of the littles needs(little can be boy or girl). This is also gonna have a lot of smut and mature language. Their relationship can be sexual or non-sexual. It's up to the little. The little also speaks like a child when regressed. They are NOT always regressed.
————————————

Jace POV
I reading a book when clary came in with her binki and stuffie who she named JC after me.

"Hi daddy," she said.

"hey dragon, what's up."

"I's horny daddy." She said in a straight face.

Fuck that was so hot.

"Come here, baby."

Clary hopped on over to where I was lying on my bed and jumped onto my lap so she was straddling me.

fuck I'm already hard

Of course she felt how hard I was and giggled.

"Oh, you think that's funny do ya?"

She nodded her pretty little head. I rolled us over so I was on top. I started taking her and my clothes off.

"Are you ready dragon?"

"yes daddy" she moaned.

I grabbed a condom and slide it on positioning myself in front of her entrance. I teased a bit before pushing in. we both moaned in pleasure.

"DADDY!"

"I got you, dragon, I got you."

I started off slow steadily picking up my pace. Clary was a moaning mess. I was too. God, she's so perfect.

"da-daddy I-I'm gonna c-cum"

"Cum for my dragon, cum for me. FUCK!"

We both exploded into oblivion.

Clary lay beside me.

"I love you, Daddy," she mumbled.

"I love you to Dragon."

————————————

Edited