Chapter 2: Mother and Son Bonding Time

Sipping on your cup of (tea/coffee/other), you softly tapped your fingers against the side of the mug. While doing so, you thought back to yesterday and falling asleep way to early. Sure, some people wouldn't mind sleeping in at six PM, but you would have preferred to have slept just a bit later like most. But hey, at least you had a goodnight's rest yesterday, most of it coming from Kuune's warm hugs. Speaking of which, where was Kuune? Last you saw of her was in your room still curled up on your bed. Maybe it would be best you wake her up so she doesn't miss out on most of the day. Something you've had some experience with. 

Getting out of your chair, you walked back to your room to wake up Kuune. However, on the way there, you didn't notice the front door being open all the way, nor the limousine parked out in front of your house. Walking into your room, you scanned the area for your purple haired feline friend, only to come up short with nothing much. Well, nothing much except for a woman with an impressive hair style doing yoga in the middle of your room. Not to mention she was in quite the position, too.  

(I better not get flagged for this

(I better not get flagged for this.)

You didn't know exactly how to take in this... scenery. But as soon as you were about to walk out, the woman caught you from where she was.

???: "Well, well, well." She said turning herself over to a sitting position.

???: "Coming in to spy on mommy, hm?" She asked with a smirk.

(Y/N): "No, but that was quite the position you were in." You said leaning on the door frame.

???: "Just a bit of a yoga session, dear. Care to join me?" She asked.

(Y/N): "I came in here for someone else, not you, Miss." You said before walking out and resuming your search for Kuune.

The woman picked herself up and followed you into the hallway.

???: "Lusamine. Miss Lusamine." She introduced herself.

(Y/N): "Wonderful name, but care to explain why you might be in my house?" You asked her while looking into a room.

Lusamine: "I do believe it was so you could spend time with your loving mother of course. It has been far too long since you wrote back you know." She said sounding hurt.

(Y/N): "Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't my mother, Lusamine." 

Lusamine: "You're breaking my heart, (Y/N). Goes to show that you truly need more time out of your room and with your mother." She said taking your wrist and dragging you away.

(Y/N): "Uh, as much as I would, I'm kind of busy looking for a friend right now." 

Lusamine: "You mean that purple haired girlfriend of yours? Believe me when I say this, but she's in good hands as of now." She explained, giving you no reassurance.

(Y/N): "How exactly do you know about Kuune?" You asked her.

Lusamine: "A mother must know everything about her children."

--------------------

Where's the rest of the chapter, I can hear you asking?

Well, I'll explain it a bit more in detail in the next part, but long story short:

I got lazy.