Chapter 4: Stuttering Professor

A/n: OMG 100 READS!? THANKS GUYS! ❤

OKAY ILL SHUT UP NOW BACK TO DA STORY!

Y/n's Pov:

We were able to get to London pretty quickly because of Snape's magic. Though it was uncomfortable and a bit painful, but the important thing is too get my supplies.

We were walking in London for a few minutes while I hung my head down holding my father's hand. People stared at me and my father, but mostly at him since he was wearing his usual black robes.

I hated it when people stare at me. They treat me and look at me like a normal person until they see my eyes. Of course they give me compliments and are amazed by them, but it just gets too much. It's even worse when people insult me or mock me. They say mean comments such as "Ew are you an an alien what's wrong with your eyes?!" "Your eyes are so fake!" They say those things whenever my father is not around.

I snapped out of my thoughts since we stopped at a pub called," The Leaky Cauldron."

"Come on" Snape said as he took me inside the pub.

We entered as I smelled a bit of alcohol. Ew. We reached for what it appeared to be a bar. Their were people dressed differently from the muggle world as I saw a bartender that was wiping the counter. People looked up and saw my father, they said nothing to him, but quieted down a bit. I wonder why.

We were passing through and I accidently bumped into someone. I looked up and quietly said sorry to the person. It was a man that appeared to have a dark purple turban on their head and pale skin.

"I-I-It's quite a-alright Miss" the man stuttered, turning around to face me his eyes widen as he looked into my eyes.

"M-my what l-lovely e-e-eyes you h-have Miss," He complimented me as he got a bit creepy and started to get closer to examine my eyes.

"Don't... touch... her" A cold voice that sended chills down my spine and I'm pretty sure the man pissed his pants as he looked up and let out a tiny yelp.

"S-n-nape!" He spoke surprised to see him," I-I d-didn't know you were here w-w-with t-this lovely l-lady!"

Snape slightly glared at the man" (Y/n) this is Professor Quirrell, he unfortunately also teaches at Hogwarts."

"Really!" I said," Hmm, this is just a guess, but I'm guessing you must be the Defense Against Dark Arts teacher!"

His eyes widen and his mouth turned into a small smile," Y-yes! I-I am! S-s-smart g-girl y-you got hear S-s-Snape! N-n-no d-doubt she w-will be in R-r-avenclaw!" He happily said as he looked up at father only to be met with cold eyes that made him stop smiling. (A/n: I'm actually In RavenClaw, what house are you guys in?)

"I-I-I'll be g-going now, s-s-see y-you at Hogwarts Miss." He uttered as he walked away quickly.

Well that was a bit strange. We continued walking until we reached a brick wall. I was confused for a second until father did this pattern sequence with his wand and the bricks started to move. My mouth practically dropped and my eyes widen with such wonder!

There were people everywhere! Loads of shops, creatures, and supplies and it was just simply amazing! My mouth was still open when father shutted it for me.

"If you're going too keep getting amazed by things like this, then maybe I should just take you to that person over there that's wearing such a ridiculous hat." He said emotionless letting of my hand. I shrugged and we began to shop for the necessary items and after that we were heading to Madame Malkin's robe shop, though some people were staring at me and my father for quite some time.

Sorry that was short, had a busy day today

ILL MAKE IT UP IDK HOW BUT I WILL!!!!!!