Chapter 18

Naruto hummed lightly as he watched the fight. Frowning when Gaara almost crippled Rock Lee.

It's unfortunate really.

Naruto quickly head down and followed the Medics. He wants to watch how these people operate him. Naruto stood on the side as Hajime quickly tended on Lee's injuries, Kaze helped as well to look at Lee's internal organs to see if there are any damages.

It's bad the fact that Lee got beaten up, not to mention exhausted from Opening the Gates. Another stretcher was rushed in, this time carrying the Hyuuga Heiress.

"Hinata sama!" Kaze called out in alarm as he quickly rushed to the young Hyuuga and began checking.

"She needs help, fast. Else she would really die" Kaze said, with a frown.

"We're short on doctors. Our skills would only be a hindrance" one of the Medics said, probably they are still undergoing training.

"Hajime san, I'll take care of Lee's surgery, please tend on Hyuuga san's injuries" Naruto stepped up, they all turned to him, finally noticing him there.

"Okay, many thanks to Sotaru san" Hajime said before he took off the glove and quickly head towards Kaze's side.

Naruto took out a scroll he rushed behind the ctains, quickly changing his clothes before he wore a mask and carried Snowball towards the nearby medic.

"Hold him for me" Sotaru shove the unwilling Snowball on the surprised Medic's hand.

Naruto quickly wore the surgical gloves before he looked at Lee.

"Rest assured, you will be able to walk again" Naruto said, Lee nodded as he laid back down tiredly.

Naruto turned to the task in hand before he created 5 shadow Clones to assist him.

They quickly got to work.

..........

Yuki, sharpened her nails as if she did not care if a nuclear bomb exploded in the arena.

She gave off an arrogant Aura of a Princess.

No one really could rebuke her, after all she got skills to back her up, not to mention a poisonous tongue to boot.

"You all will draw numbers to determine your opponents" The proctor called and each and everyone began drawing names.

1. Subaku no Gaara

2. Uchiha Sasuke.

3. Sotaru

4. Hyuuga Neji

5. Subaku no Kankuro

6. Aburame Shino

7. Subaku no Temari

8. Nara Shikamaru

9. Yuki

10. Dosu

11. Narumi

12. Menma

Since Sotaru was not around, Yuki had to draw out two, supposed, she doesn't really want to fight the Hyuuga because... Well... She would guarantee if she would not snap the little brat's neck into two after he started spouting about fate and other bullshit.

Yuki yawned as she began to head towards the hospital not that she needed to since she doesn't possess any injuries, but whatever, she just wants to tell Naruto about his upcoming match in a month time...... And borrow some money to buy some barbecue while she's at it.

And so.....

"Why is there another spandex wearing loving taijutsu freak here? And an adult version of the little one in the ICU being treated by my brother" Yuki asked, confused (?・・)σ

"Ah!☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Miss Yuki, I gave my greatest pleasure and thanks to your twin for treating my favorite student, Lee! As well as spared some of his Clones to help my little youthful flower student, Tenten! I am so moved tha-" Maito Gai was about to go on and on with his yelled in the corridor, making the nurses looked at him with displeased expression and the patients to poke their heads out from their rooms in confusion about what the racket was all about.

Neji was embarrassed with his Sensei's usual antics.

"What does you congratulating me about my brother healing your students have anything ti do with me. I didn't do any shit and I got such....very high praise. People will misunderstood the words coming from your mouth" Yuki said as she cut him off

"Oh, I understand" Gai nodded vigorously

"And can you please tone it down, I am not interested on hearing things about youth. Its annoying" Yuki added

Gai looked very gloomy. Neji rooled his eyes at the sight of his Sensei sulking. It's ridiculous.

'Hey, you can't blame me for being too honest, you know┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌' Yuki shrugged as he waked passed the two and entered the room without warning.

"Otouto, you will be fighting Hyuuga Neji in a month. Your battle is on the second round." Yuki said after she barged in, making all the Medics turned to her, aside from Naruto and his Clones who keep concentrating.

"Got it" Naruto answered, he was still fixing Lee's arm, already done with the leg.

"I also am hungry so if you could....." Yuki tailed off before one of the shadow Clones tossed a blue pouch to Yuki whom caught it effortlessly.

"Have fun" Naruto called out.

"Thank you very much. Dinner will be served on the table later. See you~" Yuki waved and turned around before shutting the door closed.

"......."

"......."

"......."

"......."

Everyone, 'Barging like she owned the place. Sure has the guts to disturb the dorcot that was operating'

'Doctor Sotaru seemed to not mind which makes it clear thst she's doing it regularly to the point of just letting her do as she pleases'

'It would be very dangerous if the doctor was distracted and a mishap will happen....'

'But.....Doctor Sotaru is very skilled. His movements are fast and precise. He's very talented and a genius!' the Medics sighed in admiration, forgetting about Yuki's rude entrance seconds ago.