6

˗ˏˋᴸᴵᵛᴱ ᴬ ᴸᴵᵀᵀᴸᴱˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋᴸᴵᵛᴱ ᴸᴵᵀᵀᴸᴱˎˊ˗

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

billie and i are currently sitting in my fresh, gray- colored, new leather- scented car.

my mom had an interview to attend which left me and billie with my new ass car.

"i'm warning you, i haven't driven since we lived in seattle." i raise my eyebrows at her giving her a facial expression that pretty much said "bitch you better prepare yourself".

"i-" she pauses.

"i wanna show you this cool place. let me drive instead." she says.

"oh, okay." there was no point in arguing.

we get out and switch seats. i sit back and put my seatbelt on.

"wait there's one more thing." she hops out of the car for the second time and takes the roof off the car.

"wh- girl you better drive so careful." I raise an eyebrow at her.

she puts her hands up in surrender. "of course i fucking will."

"so where are we going?" i ask.

"it's a surprise moni." she replies.

"you and you're surprises... i should start calling you mystery girl." i laugh.

"what can i say? i love a good surprise. and I'll have to say no to that 'mystery girl' thing." she laughs along.

"bil it is." I point my index finger at her clicking the roof of my mouth.

"you already fucking know!" she yells.

"shhh! people can hear you." i say looking around.

"c'mon live a little mamas."

mamas? never heard that nickname before. but i'll admit... it made my heart flutter a lil... nah, she's my best friend. i'm gonna forget everything i just thought.

"i am living." i say sarcastically.

"i want you to shout out something at the top of your lungs." she says.

"like what?" i ask.

"just yell your name."

"no."

"why, don't wanna embarrass yourself or sum?" she asks laughing.

"pretty much."