11

˗ˏˋᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᴮᴵᴸᴸᴵᴱ ᶜᴼᴺᶜᴱᴿᵀˎˊ˗

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"sooo. I have something i gotta tell you ro'." billie says dipping a chip into guac.

"yesss?" i raise an eyebrow.

the tone of her voice doesn't sound too good.

"about the concert, there isn't really a backstage. the stage is like a rectangle in the center of the room. so you're gonna have to stand with a crowd of people." she scrunches her nose.

"yea it's fine cause i have cori and drew." i pat her hand.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"finn's s'posed to meet us over here." i say going on my phone and clicking on his contact.

"yo, where you at?"

"i got caught up in traffic but don't worry i'm six minutes away."

"okay, good. see you soon."

i hang up and walk back over to the group.
"he's gonna be here soon. let's go check out the stage." i say excitedly.

[MONROE'S POV]

we walk further into the building and billie sprints towards the stage. she jumps up and down singing copycat.

"by the way! you've been uninvited. cause all you say... are all the same things i did!" she points at me, i'm guessing she wanted me to continue the rest.

"fuck it." i run up by her.

"copycat tryna cop my manner. watch your back when you can't watch mine!" i point at drew.

he laughs and grabs cori's hand, joining us.

"copycat tryna cop my glamor." he pauses and looks at cori.

"why so sad bunny, can't have miiiine!?" cori yells.

we all burst with laughter but that soon stops when a loud laugh noise is made.
"mmIIiiIiNNnE!"

we share a couple of confused looks and then finneas approaches the stage.

i pretend to cry. "that was beautiful finn." i dab the corners of my eye.

three hours have passed and it's almost time to let everyone in. cori, drew and i are about to leave the waiting room.

"alright guys go stand by the stage. don't wanna be stuck in the middle." finn says.

"good luck!" cori and drew say before walking back out to the stage.

"knock 'em dead bil." i nudge her shoulder.

"thanks mamas."

by this time the three of us are chilling along with a crowd full of people waiting for billie. the lights go off and everyone screams.

♫ miiii- iiii- iii- iii- iiind ♫

the stage lights slowly turn on, revealing our blue haired girl. the beat starts to play.

"dance with me everybody, c'mon." she says.

finn starts playing the guitar. and bil dances, sticking her tongue out at us. we're all dancing, singing, and enjoying the night away. billie's voice is just... wow!

✍︎
ah! this book hit 3k in a matter of days! thank you loves😫
i'm sorry about all the author notes. i just like to let you guys know what's up.
also thank you for the votes and comments, i appreciate every single one of them. what's funny is this book is almost beating my diego/ lil xan ff... which i started around the summer of last year💀😂😂 like i always say, i hope you're having a bomb ass day/ night!♥︎