02

SCINTILLA PARK, OREGON
OCTOBER 2018
THIRD PERSON POV

SCINTILLA PARK, OREGONOCTOBER 2018THIRD PERSON POV

"quit being such a pussy and do it." a strange aura of annoyance flooded through his veins as he stared at the curly headed boy. worry stricken in his eyes, his friend shook his head violently with all the passion built inside him. his fingers twitched in disappointment with the words that had left his lips, but none the less he kept his grip glued onto his pen that rested along the lines of his dotted sheet. "i can't believe i have to even say this, but fuck off i'm not gonna break your wrist dumbass." rolling his eyes for the uncounted time in that minute, finn moved closer to a state of anger. chewing onto his bleeding lip, he cursed into the wisp air of the loud classroom.

kicking his feet over and over onto the ground, he repeated the action until his legs were numb with sheer pain. ages ago, the duel between his friend and some extra was excruciating to view. the pained hits of the boy ramming into the frail bones of her body was typically terrible to watch with his sole eye. each hit sending him into the pits of his fear for her as she hadn't responded to a single one but with words. the letterings of her innocence radiating into the crowds speakers as she dared to hold everything in her back to keep her victims list low. yet it ended just as every single one. a breathing body hidden deep beneath the surface of the dirt. blood scattered in places all over her angelic skin, just daring to rid her view of pure sweet eyes.

worry filled him to the brink, devouring at him slowly throughout the day as it came and passed. his throat swallowed with the burden of never catching a glimpse of the female he most desperately wished to see, yet with no such loss he couldn't see a thing. his foot were practically numb to the amount of times he tapped it against the floor, cracking and shaking every few seconds with the desire to run out of his lecture and straight to the arms of his injured friend. but to his dismay he couldn't do a single thing unless he wanted the failure of a call home.

there was only a single possibility he could see her, but it would have to end into the horrid pain of some broken bone. he knew well of the cost, and he was willing to pay any lengths of the price. desperately trying to convince his friend, finn sighed softly through the thick tension growing around him. "come on man. im asking as your closest friend? please." yet the boy didn't budge, only the ickle response of his monotone like voice. "y/n is actually my closest friend, but nice try. now once again, fuck off"

with the quick curse of a word, he was soon digging his hand into his uniform pocket, ripping the sole sheet of a paper with the crispy lettering of a hundred written perfectly over it. staring at his weeks worth of lunch money, he slide it across the cold path of the desk and into the arms of jacks lasers. "do this for me and that VR you've been wanting is all yours." the bright green dollar was almost insatiable, devouring his eyes with its perfect exchange of beautiful exterior. the lone money he needed for his device was sitting before him, teasing with the need to be spent on the most valuable thing he desired. and for it for such he couldn't refuse an offer like so. "just letting you know-"