Dont assume

I woke up the next morning and I took a shower. On my phone the song that was playing was, 'greenday!!!!!

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a.....

My shadow's only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line of the edge

And where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's all right

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive

And I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah

Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a

My shadow's only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone

I sang along quietly and then I walked out. I blew dry out my long hair. I walked out and put on black skinny jeans and a OM&M shirt. I did my makeup and put on my beanie.

When I got downstairs Andy was talking to someone. "Ahh Rebel meet Juliet!" Andy said hugging me. "Andy when I said grow up I didn't mean get a fucking kid!" "Well doesn't it make me more grown up?!" After that I was devastated. I ran out of the house crying. Andy kept calling my name but I didn't listen. I thought he cared about me but he doesn't. I went too far calling him dad. I tripped and hurt my ankle. I started crying and I took out my phone and called the one person who truly cared about me.

*Sammie's POV*

I was in the hot tub with Ella and we were just talking and my phone started ringing. I dried off my hand and answered, "Hello?" There was sobbing on the other end. "Sammie can you come pick me up?" why is Rebel crying? "Rebel are you okay? Where are you?" "Sammie please just pick me up from Andy's please." i got out of the hot tub and dried off. i put on my shorts and a tank top. "Sammie what's wrong?" "Ill be back Ella Rebel needs me." She nodded and I got into my car.

  I saw Rebel on the side of the road crying. I stopped the car and help her into the car. It looks like she broke her ankle. I put her in the back car and Andy came out yelling at Juliet and he told her to never come back. He looked at me and saw Rebel in the back of the car. "Sammie move I need to talk to my daughter." I stayed in my spot and didnt move. "No Andy you put her through a lot of pain. I'm taking her to the hospital she broke her ankle." I got in the car and drove to the hospital. "Shhhhh Rebel it's okay."

   The doctors took her in right away and I waited in the waiting room. I texted the guys and girls except for Andy. They all got here right away. Andy why were you such a jerk. I text Andy saying, why was he such a jerk and what happened. He answered that he wanted Juliet back but she wanted him to grow up and that having a child would help. Then he realized that he wants Rebel because he really does love her. "Ms. Doll?" The doctor interupted my thoughts. I stood up and walked towards him. "Rebel has a few scarpes and bruises and a broken ankle she's going to be on crutches for a few months." At that moment Andy came in and he was crying. "Where's Rebel?" "Who are you?" the doctor asked. "I'm her father." The doctor told him to follow.

    *Andy's POV*

  I followed the doc to Rebels room and she had a black cast on her leg and she was sleeping peacefully. "She should wake up any minute." He said. i nodded and sat on her bed. i hugged her tightly and then she woke up. She looked away from me and i just kissed her cheek. "Rebel I love you I really do." She started crying. "I thought you hated me. That you only wanted me to impress Juliet. I just assumed-" I cut her off. "Rebel don't assume. i love you very much kiddo." she said she loved me too. visiting hours were over so I kissed her cheek and left.