Chapter 22

2 weeks later

(Cammie's POV)

I walked into the employees lounge where everyone else was. Jordan was sitting at the table with Isaac, Bethany was making breakfast, and Cierra was watching the news with Henry.

"Good morning," Isaac greeted giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning," I grumbled sitting next to him.

I've been waking up later than everyone else recently because of my pregnancy.

"Mama Gertrude's making wafflez!" Cierra cheered in her Sally voice.

Henry gave her a confused look before turning back to the TV.

"I don't mean to be rude but have you noticed that your stomach has gotten larger?" Jordan asked me.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "I'm pregnant."

Jordan looked at me shocked then looked at Isaac who held his hands up.

"Not my fault. Cammie got kidnapped remember," Isaac defended.

"Oh yeah," Jordan said scratching the back of his head.

"So how come Zachary hasn't been caught yet?" Isaac asked Henry.

"He seems to be hiding out somewhere," he answered watching a car chase on TV.

"Do you think you know where it is?" Cierra asked.

"Well we don't think he went far. He's probably still in Mount Vernon. We send out search parties everyday but nobody has seen him yet. We also asked citizens to keep an eye out fo-"

"By any chance is your last name Moon?" Jordan suddenly asked.

"Yeah! It is!" I agreed smiling.

Everyone in the room stopped to watch Jordan who was concentrating on something.

"And your full name is Cameron?"

"Yes!"

"We had a YouTube channel called VenturianTale. I am Venturian, Isaac was HomelessGoomba, Bethany was BethanyFrye, and Cierra is ImmortalKyodai," Jordan recalled.

"Yes!" we all yelled and engulfed him in a hug.

"You have your memory back!" Cierra yelled.

"I think i have most of it," Jordan said laughing.

"Good enough," Bethany said giving him another squeeze.

"How come you just now remembered?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know, something just clicked," Jordan said unable to wipe the smile off his face.

Cierra's phone buzzed and she looked down and smiled.

"Who have you been texting for the past hour?" Bethany asked.

"Noah," Cierra mumbled, her cheeks turning a bright red.

"Noah is the guy that caught you when you were pushed off the bridge right?" Jordan asked.

"That's the one!" Cierra chirped.

"Remind me to tell him thanks for that," Jordan said.

A beep came from all the Frye's phones. They looked at it then got excited about something.

"What? What was that?" I asked curious.

"That was the head of VidCon! He invited us to come and have an interveiw there!" Jordan exclaimed.

Everybody started jumping around cheering and yelling.

"Woah woah woah," Henry said getting our attention. "Who said you guys could go?"

We looked at eachother in shock then back at him. Cierra drop down on her knees pressing her hands together like she is praying and gave him puppy dog eyes. We looked at Cierra for a second before understanding and copying her.

"Can we pwease go?" Cierra begged. "This is a huge honor! We don't care if we have to bring a hundred police with us."

Henry looked at all of us and I thought he was going to cave.

"No," he denied.

"Pweeaassseee!" We all yelled.

"I'll have to ask my boss about it," he sighed.

We all jumped up cheering and hugging eachother.

"Hey! Don't get your hopes up," Henry warned calming us all down, with that he walked out the door.

We quietly sat there looking at one another until we couldn't take it anymore and started cheering at eachother. I know i'm not apart of the crew but I was still happy for them.

"We should have a video to announce it," Bethany suggested.

"Yeah we should say it with a fan mail video," Jordan agreed. "We can ask the guy that was Cammie's bodyguard to run and grab it."

"You mean Michael,"I corrected laughing.

"Yeah! That's his name!" Jordan shouted laughing.

"We have to wait until Henry says we could go first," Cierra reminded us.

We all groaned and sat on the couches.

"I've never been to VidCon before," I told them.

"Really? We went last year but we weren't as popular so not a lot of people recognised us. It was awesome though. You're going to love it," Isaac said wrapping his arms around me.

I couldn't wait to go. It was like there was a ball of energy inside me that made me want to run around in circles. That is, until I thought about Zachary.

"What's wrong?" Isaac asked noticing the frown on my face.

"It's just that I'm scared. What if Zachary is there?" I asked.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll have police with us at all times it'll be fun. Just think about all the famous youtubers that are gonna be there," Jordan said cheering me up.

"Yeah! I bet Pewdiepie will be there! I think he's the best youtuber!" I joked.

They all gasped dramatically then burst out laughing. We watched TV for an hour until Henry opened the door.

"Guess who's going to VidCon?"