Im sorry(11)

Y/n POV
I just woke up and I'm back at the school with very one except violet , Omar and asim . I was really confused until I went outside . I saw Louis , clem , AJ and ruby talking about attacking them to get our people back . I may not remember what happened but I don't care . I walked up to them and asked "how long was I asleep?" They look at each other and say "a month " my jaw and eyes widen and I look at them like they are crazy . I say"what ? Really ? What happened?" Louis says " yes and we don't remember we woke up at the start of the month but you didn't for some reason" I ask "what's going on now then?" Clem says " we're going to get the rest of us back " I nod and get on with the plan

Time skip

Louis , clem , AJ , willy , tenn , James and me head to their camp and wait for the walkers to come . We wait a bit , while clem and James talk  me and Louis talk as well . I kiss Louis as if it would be the last time I saw him and we start the plan . Willy gives us the bomb and looked out for us while the rest of us except James walk into the Hurd with walker guys on us . We hold some walkers in front of us while walking so we don't get shot . Once we get to the water we jump in and tho the guts are coming off we swim under a bit of the Bridge and get to a ladder we all go up except clem I hear her go under water being dragged by walkers so once she gets up on the surface I help her up . She thanks me and we continue . Me and clem shoot some walkers and once the door is open we run inside and make our way up . Once we get there we see Minnie like we did earlier so we pull out our weapons and she says she'll help us but something doesn't seem right . I can't place my finger on it but I let I go and shrug it off. Once we get there we see asim and Omar and ask if there ok while clem checks on violet . We end up getting locked up in cages and clem in violets one once clem gets talked over by Lilly . Louis gets taken out and pinned to the floor about to get a finger chopped off and I start screaming to let him go.

Then clem nods to AJ who bites the women's ear and is about to get kicked but I step in the way and get kicked instead . Clutching my stomach I curl in a ball on the floor only to get kicked again . Louis gets thrown back in and he instantly comes over to me and hugs me . I lay my head on his knee mad say I'm fine . Clem asks if we're OK while Lilly is gone . I say " I'm fine I just need a moment" she then asks me " y/n do you have you pocket knives still in your boots ?" I say "yes " she say "can I use one to get us out ?" I say " is that even a question ?" I take one of my knives and pass it from underneath . She thanks me and starts to chip at something . I hear the woman come back and says " looks like your friend hasn't learnt the moral of the story yet " she takes the knife off clem and looked at the initials . She opens the cage and looked and me still curled up and walks up to me and starts kicking me in the stomach again and I scream in pain . Louis looks horrified and him and clem start shouting at her to stop while AJ shouts my name then things get blurry and I pass out still in pain.

Louis's POV
"Y/N!!!!" I scream as she passes out the woman leave and I run to y/n I start crying and then suddenly clem gets out her cell and Minnie is attacking when the rest of us get out AJ is taken to Lilly and I help y/n up while Omar and asim get out I lift up y/n and carry her bridal style . Minnie gets shot and violet gets out and holds her in her arms . We say to clem we will see her on the land because the ship is going to explode soon .  Clem goes upper deck and we find our way off the boat before we got off someone cat us and kicked me in the leg causing me to drop on my knees and drop y/n they drag y/n away and say it was Lilly's orders I scream but they take her away anyway . Once I get up asim and Omar try to drag me off the ship but I stop them and follow the guy . The there were not following so I thought they left the boat .

I ran after the guy killing people along the way . I hid by a box to see James fighting a woman Lilly and clem fighting with y/n resting behind them  and AJ helping James and clem I sneak my way around and a pick up y/n again when Lilly turns around and shouts at me then clem comes up behind her and hits the back of her knees making her fall down I was about to run when the bomb went off and everything went black as I fell to the ground dropping y/n but still holding her waist and hand .....

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this book in a while I was just looking for some inspiration and when the new episode came out I couldn't resist making a new part . I have been making new books found on inspiration but those need work please go check them out bye

Author-chan

Word count : 1010

No time ( twdg Louis x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara