New friends (16)

Louis's POV
I took Isla outside to show everyone but soon had to take her back in because there is a herd coming our way and we also here voices . I put Isla in her crib and kiss her forehead then ran outside . It was a large herd but we soon found the owners of the voices . We get to the gates while willy and Omar start building to fortify what we have left of the run down school . We look at the people and clementine says " L-Luke .." The man looks up and says " clem !" We let them in and clem introduces us to Luke . We also met his friends " Sam , Ellie , Elliot and Chara. Ellie and Elliot are twins and it's clear that Sam likes Chara but Elliot lickers her too it very easy to tell how they feel. This might cause some problems but for now we need to focus on what is happening now. I spoke up " ok ok I didn't want to be that person but could we wrap this up we have a herd coming our way and my family inside our room being protected but we need to start building defences" everyone nods and starts to prepare.

I ran inside to grab Chairles and then checked on y/n and Isla I found some earplugs from when we went out last week and put one pair on y/n and one on Isla then ran back out . All the defences were put up and everyone was at their post except for the new people . I quickly told them their posts and just because clem knew one of the sent them with her.

We could hear the walkers and got extra protection for what was about to come . It didn't take too long but we soon found the walkers at out gates . If only we had James with us I thought . (Tbh it's been so long I forgot who is even here)i prepared and everyone who was on the walls did what they could to draw the walkers away from us or have to kill them but we tried our best , there were people down below aswell who are still putting extra but necessary equipment and defences up. Now all we had to do was hope.

-----------------------------------------
Hello to anyone who still reads this sorry for the very very long wait but I shall be updating a lot often now so yes there will be more of this book and um sorry it's short but I ran out of ideas feel free to give me ideas and I will give you a shout out thanks for sticking around

author chan ~

Word count : 449