He is here, he is home

Things had a problem we did not have an alpha really, that's why things went to hell, and well the batas, had to step up and their batas so what the hell can they do.

Eugean to be totally honist, writing this kind of gets me nervous but really he is my alpha, no one knows yet, why he is with soch a terrified person like my self, farfel even to tuch, but I think I am something to love, I live at his house, and I clean and cook, and from that Job with his friends, late at night he returns, and their I am wating for him, I bring him a tray of licor and we both sip, to are day  of work, he will drink some bear, and I will drink wine.

I know this are life, and I really love him, I am a terrified person really but I do like the time we share, I am not alone, he comes home we talk, and then he cleans up to go to bed, he shaves his face, showers, gets into his pajamas, and than he gets into bed, and than I get into be with him, I like this I like him, he makes me feel safe and protected, why does he keep me for sex, I don't know. but if he wants it yes, mostly he gets it when he wants it, tonight, I am ok with it, and I think he feels the same. he I can see still some what drunk from the drink earlier, and he starts to make advances, even a scard person like myself, I am not scard of this, I know that he is gentle for the most part, and I have gone through it before, I trust him.

Pulling me close rubling his hands all over my body, I already feel him, beads of sweet coting his skin, and he kisses my neck and and sholders, pulling my night goun off the sholder.

than he brings my face up to his lips and begains to kiss me passonanatly. slow and sentual at first than, ruffer, and and longer. He was on his side kissing me like this, but in one swift move he jumps ontop of me, pinning me down, he can get a little ruff, but I trust him not to push it. gentler he looses the hands ln my rists, kissing my neck, I start to get fired up at this poing, and I cant help but let moans escape, 

he lowers his face to were my stomack is and lifting up the night dress, he starts to kiss my stomack. his lips soft, he kisses up my body, and in that movement pulls my dress off, up and over my head. I mean I always feel a bit nervous but, when he comes to my eyes, and looks at me that way I am remininded that I am safe, and just to keep going, he wont push to hard, he will try to be as gentle as he can.