TWELVE|horses and stars

The Vampire Diaries

S3:E14

☄. *. ⋆

Veronica was lying down on her couch when she heard a knock at the door. The girl quickly stood up and hurried over, eager to see who the surprise visitor was.

"Veronica Gilbert?" A man at the door asked.

"Yes, that's me."

"This box came for you today." The man said, handing her the package and walked off.

Veronica closed the door then sat down at her small table, opening the box. Inside held a wrapped item and a card, which she decided to open first.

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows, wondering how in the world the original family got her address

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows, wondering how in the world the original family got her address. However, once she flipped the card over and read the writing, the girl couldn't help but roll her eyes.

Let's try not to use the forks as weapons. Hope to see you there.

-Klaus

Veronica set the card down and took the wrapping paper out of the box, revealing a blue and gold dress.

"You've got to be kidding me." Veronica whispered to herself, then decided to text her sister and ask about this event.

She assumed Damon would arrive early, so yet again the girl packed a bag full of makeup and accessories

She assumed Damon would arrive early, so yet again the girl packed a bag full of makeup and accessories. Veronica looked over at the dress, now spread out on the couch.

"Oh, what the hell." Veronica sighed, then shoved the dress inside the bag.

Just when she finished, there was a knock at the door.

"Damon Salvatore. Haven't seen you in awhile." Veronica spoke sarcastically.

"I could say the same. Wanna let me in?" Damon smiled.

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Fine, you can come in."

The raven haired vampire gladly stepped in, acting like it was the best experience of his life.