Chapter 9: Savior

Chapter 9: Savior

Jinxx’s POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart stopped, the guy who attacked Andy was after Helena, I ran back to the guys, “we have a problem...” I said my voice shaking. Ash looked up at me,

“Obviously”

“No I mean ANOTHER problem”

He stood up, “what do you mean?”

“It’s Helena sh-“I started

“FUCK HER! If she hadn’t broke his heart he wouldn’t have been walking around in the middle of the night and he wouldn’t be…… he wouldn’t be dying...” Jake yelled.

“Jake I understand being pissed at her but I think there’s more to it than what we know, I called her I thought that maybe if she came here Andy would wake up because he was asking for her, but while we were talking someone took the phone, the same guy that hurt Andy, he said he would make sure Helena couldn’t come here, and and I heard her screaming….”

“So what?” Jake said

“Don’t you get it?! She may be the only one who can bring him back, and if we just sit here while that guy hurts or maybe even kills her, he will hate us! Especially if he knew we could have stopped it!” CC argued, “I’m going, Jinxx is right, we owe it to Andy to help her”

“Stop talking like he’s already fucking dead! If you wanna go chase some girl then go for it I’m going to stay, so I can be here for my friend” he stood up and walked away down the hall we looked at each other

“I’ll go talk to him” Ash said following Jake

Ashley’s POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understood where both Jake and Jinxx were coming from, but this time Jake was wrong, helping Helena may be the best way to help Andy. “Jakey, I get how your feeling Andy is special to all of us, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have four brothers who I love more than I ever loved my real family, we have that in common. Before this I had nothing and no one, losing Andy would mean losing a lot of what I live for, and knowing that whatever happened with Helena broke his heart makes me so pissed with her, but I think Jinxx is right, we don’t know the whole story, we don’t even know half the story! You admitted yourself, Andy has never been happier, he loves her and even after what happened he still asked for her with what could have been his last breath, he wanted her, as his brothers we owe it to him to give him that, because if her does die, I want to know that he died knowing we did all we could to make his last moments meaningful.” As I talked Jake knelt on the floor and was crying, I noticed I had been to. I fell to his side and hugged him, “he needs her as much as we need him”

“Ash… I can’t….. I can’t remember the last thing I said to him…. No matter how hard I try I have no idea, what if he dies and I never get to say goodbye? What if none of us gets to say goodbye, Andy changed my life, I don’t know what I am without him keeping me going, he held us all together, no matter what he had complete faith we would change the world, he may never get to see that, and I know we can’t make that change without him……..”

“we will see him again, he’s not gone, not yet, he’s always fought for us and it’s about time we fought for him” Jinxx said walking up Jake nodded and we stood up wiped our tears and left to go save Helena”

Helena’s POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------