Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

"I'd take a bullet for you", she said.

Yujin was deep her in thoughts and didn't listen well to her best friend words.

"Bullet what?" she asked it to her friend.

"Forget it" she said, you are always daydreaming. "What I am ever going to do with you?" Wonyoung replied. Wonyoung was Yujin's best friend. Her best friend since childhood, a beautiful tall girl that looked more like a model or actress than a student. Wonyoung has always been there for Yujin, she knew that. Wonyoung was more important to her than she could ever admit, but she wasn't in her right mind lately so she was thankful her best friend was so understanding.

"I am sorry Wonyoung". I am worried about some things. I don't think I did good at the math test, I am not sure how I will ever survive high school...

"High school..." Wonyoung replied in a sad manner.

"you seem sad Wonyoung... are you ok? " Yujin asked.

"have you ever stopped to..." before Wonyoung finished her reply the school alarm rang as a signal for the students to go back to class. Wonyoung got up ready to go to class.

"Wonyo, wait up". Yujin called her." There is some icing in your lips from the cake you were eating." Yujin softly with her fingers whipped the cream from Wonyoung lips with a smile. "You are such a messy eater", she said while laughing. "Like a baby!"

"Do you think I am a baby?" Wonyoung asked Yujin with a bittersweet smile.

"Yes! Yujin replied! The most beautiful baby." Yujin said it while touching Wonyoung's cheeks with a smile. "I don't want you to ever feel sad. You are too precious."

Wonyoung opened a big smile and shyly held Yujin's hands while they crossed the school hall until they reached their classes. Wonyoung was 1 year younger than Yujin, so she left first wishing her friend good luck in her class and that she got a good grade in math.

Yujin entered the classroom feeling uneasy, she was about to get her math test result which she knew would be a disaster. Still she had hope it wouldn't be that bad.

The teacher said she would give the test results, rambling about how the students should study more and that they were about to start high school and things would get way more tough and that dedication would be important. Yujin listened to it with attention, but she let a small sigh out, school was making her suffer and even though Wonyoung helped her with everything, this is something she would have to do on her own. She needed to mature. She wasn't a young kid anymore.

"An Yujin, the teacher called her."

Yujin walked with small steps towards the teacher, her heart beating fast fearing the result of the test. She started thinking about Wonyoung, how she was the perfect A student and how she was not being a good example to her best friend. "I am sorry Wonyoung", she thought in her head.

"Here Yujin, the teacher handled the paper."

Yujin closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slowly checked her result. She only got 30% of the test, what a failure she thought to herself wanting to cry.

"I am sorry teacher, I will do better next time." She said it while bowing to her teacher.

"Yujin, you are smarter than you may think. I was pondering the idea of you studying with a monitor from high school. Her name is Minjoo and I think you will learn a lot from her."

Yujin had no other option than accept what her teacher said. She really needed to get better grades and that was the only option now.

"Of course teacher. I will do my best"