Hope

This chapter is dedicated to shahie06

Chapter 22

"You look great!" Munira said.
"That's if great means being kick out and earning disgusting looks then am more than great. Am great itself" Azee growl
"Sorry. Its my fault, i shouldn't ha....."
"Enough Munira, i know you feel guilty for what happen to me but its not your fault its my decree and i accept it. So stop worrying yourself."
"Fine but i still feel bad for all the things you went through."

We get to her apartment which she was living in with a cousin sister Salwa. Settling down first , Munira asked me what am planning to do now since he's out of country.

"I really don't know. Its i find it so hard to come up with something"
"Not to meddle in your affair but why don't you follow him there. I mean, if you really need your freedom then this is the best option. Who knows if he's even planing on coming back or not. Maybe by the time he get back you are old or dead. No offence just saying my mind" Salwa said walking out.
"Don't mind her, she's always straight forward."
"But she has an idea. What she said really make sense, he might not be planning on coming back anytime soon. But how am i to get visa to Brazil?"

"But Azee, Brazil is indeed a large country. Where will you start searching for him? Will you even find him there. Don't listen Salwa please. I have an idea on how to get him without you leaving the country"
"How?"
"Just watch. Now get some rest and then we'll go out tomorrow"
"I really can't just tell me and then if possible i can rest peacefully or demand we go now"
"Fine, i can get a contact of Nazir and he can lead us to him"
"Great, now how can we i mean you get his contact"
"Why are you in a hurry, can't you wait till tomorrow?"
"No, i can't. I have been dreaming of this day. Now get that lazy ass of us up and get the contact"
"Fine, let me call Umar"
"And who is Umar?"
"Oh, we meet 5months back. We are trying to know each other now. I have told him what happened to me, well at first he left but then later came back. He also know Nazir and Osman but only friends with Nazir"
"Oh. Call him then"

She pick up her phone from her bag and dialed his number while i drink the water she brought me.

"Hey Rey" she said, i guess he picked the call. I didn't know what he said on the other line but she chuckle at whatever it was before saying.
"Rey, could you please send my Nazir contact?"  She was mute for a minute before saying
"Actually that's not the reason. Remember Azee, my friend the one i told you about. She need Osman number"
"I know she's his wife, but she haven't see or heard from him for ages now."
"Yeah, so will you send it?"
" okay am waiting "

She hang up and waited for the number. And when the number came in, she dialed it and put it on loud speaker.

"Hi, who's on the line?"
"Hello, is this Nazir please?"
"Yeah, and you are?"
"Munira, your ex. Remember me?"
The line was quite for a while before Munira talked again.
"Hello, are you there?"
"Uhm, Munira. Wow, its been so long"
"Well, this not the reaction expected but yeah it been long. I actually call to.............."
"Am sorry Munira" he cut her off.
"Its okay, like you said its been so long"
"No, i feel the guilt every day for not believing in what you said. For not trusting, for leaving you there on your own. I wish i could turn the clock back and i'll correct all those mistakes i have made. I was so blind and stupid and idiot, am really sorry. Please forgive me?"

"I really don't see why you are asking for my forgiveness but i forgive you. The reason i call is to ask if you have Osman contact?"
"Why do you need his contact after all he has done to you?"
"I guess that's something i should worry about not you?" She said frustrated.
"I think he's out of country. But he'll be returning in two days. I'll send his number. But before that can you please tell why you want his contact?"
"Leave that which does not concern you. And send his address too if you have'"
"You are my concern Munira. If you are interested in him, then he's already married to his cousin"
"Thanks for the information but you really don't want to know and its a long story"
"I have time, for you"
"Ain't you married. Go to your wife Nazir "
"If you need anything call me. I might be helpful you don't know"
"I'll do that. Thanks"
"Okay bye"

She hang up and groan.
"He really is stupid, after all those years of pain and frustration. Thinking it was my fault he left, cause am too easy to give in. He thought am still the same. "
"Well at least you have some one better now i guess. As long as he respect you and love you for who you are"

"Yeah. You are right. Oh here it is. Are you calling him now?"
"Maybe i'll wait till the day he'll return"
"Perfect, with his contact and address he'll be surprise to see you especially Amrah"
"True. I really don't know what kind of family they are. Years back she said she wants to see the world falls, literally his. And now she's married to him, that's life for her i guess"
"Well now you can rest peacefully as you said or you are jealous cause your husband got married to his cousin whom you thought was his sister and with out your awareness"
"Then i'll be deserving award for the most psychological human on earth"

Sorry for taking too long. I was busy with life events.

Hope you like this chap.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all❤wattfam