~Get Used To It~

It took Clementine and Aj a while to get used to their new home for the past week and a half. Aj actually met kids his age, but they feared him as he didn't act like them. They thought he was to weird, or serious in other words.

"Cheer up AJ, I'm always here when you need a friend." Clementine found An hiding under the bed from embarrassment.

"You always say that, I know you are but I just.." Aj frowned and stopped talking as what he said didn't come out right as he thought.

Clementine smirked and Shook her head at how hard taking care of Aj could be.

"Alvin Jr, I'm warning you to get from under the bed right now. Or else I'll have to tickle you out." Clementine knew how much Aj hated being tickled, so that was pretty much a threat to him.

"No! I don't like being tickled Clem.. don't tickle me." Aj growled then saw one of the group members who's name was Diamond, enter the room with something in her hands.

Diamond was a 8 year old girl who was also the daughter of the leader in the group who's name was Miranda. Diamond had brown skin, brown eyes that had little green tints, always had a shy look, and short afro hair that'd have a pink headband around it. She always worked a blue knee length dress with a white jacket around her.

Diamond reminded Clementine how she'd always wear a dress when she was around her age. It kinda made her sad too as it reminded her of Lee for some reason.

"Chr.. Christa wanted me to give y'all this." Diamond said quietly but Clem could hear her. She grabbed the clothes diamond had in her hands and places them on the dresser.

"Thank you. Hey, have you ever met this kid right here Aj?" Clementine asked Diamond so Aj could make his first friend. Aj looked up at Clementine to shake his head at her.

"Um... No." Diamond Shook her head, and smirked a little.

"Well.. you don't mind if you get to know him a little right?" Clementine nealed over so she can match the same height as Diamond.

"Umm.. I don't mind." Diamond's eyes lit up at Clementine but went back down to her scared status when she saw the seriousness in Aj's eyes.

"Here, y'all both can go outside to get some fresh air... Right Aj?." Clem asked skeptically to Aj, seeing him cross his arms.

"Right.." He said in a mad voice, and didn't look over at Clem while he had his attitude.

Ever since Willy and Tenn met kids around their age, Aj thought they forgot about him. And Tenn was his only best friend he could ever trust. He just wasn't used to other people so easily.

Clementine saw Christa at the doorway and nearly froze since this was her third time seeing her again. Christa honestly looks the same as before but he worked an orange shirt with blue jeans.

"How's the boy?" Christa knew that it must've been hard for Clem to raise a child on her own in times like this.

"Honestly, he's good at surviving and all but with his social skills not much." Clementine sighed, and leaned against the dresser with her hands used to support her from falling.

"Kinda reminds me of you when you were little." Christa smirked at the thought of what she said then giggled at Clem's (get real) reaction.

"So.. he doesn't look like you or anything. And you seem kinda young to have him come from you, not that there isn't a possibility since even in my time teenage kids were getting pregnant. And he doesn't call you I'm or anything, so I just thought... You know." Christa asked Clem, seeing her avoid eye contact and frowned.