9: Into you

|Brontë pov|

5 weeks later

The days have passed and nothing interesting has happened

Jennifer already got a girlfriend named Chloe, she really is a goddess. Jenn introduce me to her a few days ago and she was really nice, once she got a chance to talk to me she started telling me everything about her life. But what really matters is that Jennifer is happy and that makes me happy.

Tennyson heard the whole situation about how Matt broke up with me through phone and he immediately took him off the team and ended all possible connection with him.

As for me... Well let's just say that I'm okay. I didn't know that Matt had so much control over me until he decided to break with me. Ethan and I had been texting a lot, A LOT. Of course I didn't told anyone cause that would increase the chances of drama for him since he is a well known YouTuber.

And well let's just say that maybe ethan asked me to go eat with him. Not as a date tho...Just as two people going out to have fun.

|Bronte pov|

7:10 PM
-

"Do you think he likes me?" I ask my dog Maggie who is currently rolling around on the bed, she stops and turns to look at me with those dark brown beautiful eyes. Her heads turns to the side like she is thinking then comes and cuddles up with me.

"Welp I will take that as a maybe." I laugh and stand up from my bed. I really don't know what to put on, I struggle sometimes to put on something that I like but that is usually when I have slight feelings for someone cause i want to wear something they would like and I don't know what Ethan likes. I just want them to like me and think I'm perfect but I need to admit, I'm just waisting my time because I'm not perfect and I will never be.

I go through my closet and take out 2 outfits like always. One was a Black off the shoulder short dress and the other ones was the same but in baby pink. I really don't wear black since for me it's a sad color but it does look pretty.

"So, Maggie?" I ask my dog the same question holding up both dresses on my hands. She starts barking at the black one and I take that as a hint to put it on.

I then apply very little light makeup on my bare face, consisting on only mascara and chapstick. "Done." I whisper to myself admiring myself on the mirror.

My doorbell rang and I quickly rushed to the door opening it. There he stood, in only a gray shirt and ripped jeans with some vans. Holly fuck he took my breath away, how can one look so good without even trying?