Chapter 5

It's already been years, five years to be exact. Ciel and Ciere are already 18. The twins grew into a fine young man and woman. Ciel has grew taller almost the same height as Sebastian, baby fats left his round cheeks. Large eyes became sharper which gave him a lot more frightening glare than before, much to his advantage. He have a lean and muscular figure hidden by his thick clothes. He already aced his fencing classes, firing classes and material arts classes that made him strong enough to protect Ciere by himself.

Ciere grew up into a extremely beautiful woman, her curves are magnificent as well as her sapphire eyes that are framed by her long thick eyelashes. Her skin are white as a porcelain doll. Her small frame fit her gorgeously. There were a lot of suitors at first but now no one was courageous enough ever since a certain acciden- ehem event when Ciel just went ahead and played a little game with a innocent suitor.

Sebastian on the other hand is still Sebastian. However, he change lot in the past years. He gained more knowledge about humans, he now know that his Young Master and Mistress do not bath in 80 degrees hot water for humans were not be able to handle hot things that were above 40 degrees. He also discovered that human would find it strange and suspicious when he does things in a blink of an eye which is unfortunate for him because he had to degrade himself, so low that he had to do things step by step like a human. It offended him at first for such a demon at his status had do those things but quickly got adapted to it.

Ciel used to have a fiance when he came home for the first time but weeks after he cancelled the engagement, the same thing happened to Ciere, leaving them vulnerable to female and male predators at parties who are desperate to get engage.

They manage to pry them off somehow but as they gradually grew up, more people are desperately wanting them.

A lot happened in the past few years. One major happenings was when Angelina died and Ciere end up knowing that Sebastian was a demon which cause them to not get along well, not like Ciere did not like Sebastian but it was because Sebastian tend to tease her quite a lot in a sadistic way which would always made her pout and walk out. Ciel would always find it amusing whenever it happens but he made sure to limit the demon's teasing as well as made sure that the demon would not hurt her. Ciel also make sure that Sebastian would provide all of Ciere's need as well as her whims, quite spoiled and pampered by him in his point of view but he didn't care anyways as long as his twin is happy.

A sigh came out from Ciel's mouth, it wasn't like him to reminisce about the past but now it seems that reminiscing is rather more interesting that talking to the Indian prince.

"Is there something wrong?" Ciere asked, raising one of her eyebrows before taking a sip from her tea and hummed in delight as soon as the flavor hits her taste buds.

"None, I was just wondering.." Ciel trailed, his right hand pinch the bridge of his nose before continuing "Just wondering how long will these hooligans planning to stay here." with that being said Ciere giggled in amusement.

"What's up with that? Even though I went through the trouble of staying here to spend the winter holidays with the two of you!" the Indian prince, Soma yelled indignantly. "Don't just go around inventing holidays." Ciel grunted in a bland manner. "Hmph! We're not leaving until I beat Ciere at chest!" Soma childishly retorted causing Ciel to let out another exhausted sigh.

Ever since they first met Soma, Ciere was the only one who would bother to entertain him which is why Ciel do not doubt why Some is attached to Ciere. Although it annoyed Ciel to the core, he can't just throw them out of his house due to his sister who enjoyed their company.

"*Giggles* Sorry Soma, but you can not beat me until you are able to beat Ciel~!" Ciere smirked as black clouds gathered around Soma. "And unfortunately, we have some works to do." the Lady added giving an apologizing smile. Putting down her cup of tea, Ciere stand up and nod at Ciel who also stand up, leaving the newspaper that he's been reading at the table.

"Sebastian, Let's go." Ciel ordered but was stopped by Soma's complain about why they won't play chess with him. Finally Ciel had enough of his blabbering and gave Soma a sharp look.

"Why don't you polish your skills first by solving chest problems. You have too few counter moves. If we played with you now it would only be a waste of time. Now, excuse us. We have work to do." Ciel coldly stated, turning his back at Soma and Agni while on the other hand Ciere gave them a smile, apologizing silently.

At the kitchen, Mey-rin just finished washing the dishes. Wiping her hands with a clean towel, she looked up at the gray, cloudy sky. "I can't relax with this kind of weather." the redhead maid stated in disappointment.

"Jeez, This country really only has stormy weather." Bard, the chef agreed with a troubled face. "If it's always this kind of heavy weather it'll get all gloomy." Mey-rin mused.

Meanwhile in the study, Ciel and Ciere are discussing matters that are connected to underworld as they play chess. Sebastian on the other hand noticed an intruders that entered the Phantomhives territory and the intruders is now heading to the back door that is connected to the kitchen.

"My Lord and My Lady, may you allow me to excuse my presence." Sebastian said, his upper body bended slightly with his hand on his chest causing Ciel to glance at his direction before giving a light nod in permission.

As soon as Sebastian walked away and closed the door with a light click, a loud banging sound as well as gun shots was heard.

"Quite rowdy, isn't it?" Ciere giggled earning a exhausted sigh from Ciel as he rub his temple.

"Bet it's the Queen's butlers!" Ciere chirped in amusement. "Hearing this ruckus, I believe that it's them. There are no other people aside from them who can't seem to use a door properly." Ciel agreed with an irk mark visible on his forehead.

_________________________________________ 
All rights reserved!

Ciao~!