1.

You Yawned as You stretched Your arms over Your head, sitting up and stretching more.

"Sheesh I should not have went out drinking last night. My head is pounding."

You whispered, and rubbed Your head as if that was going to take Your terrible headache away.

"Tylenol." You muttered, climbing out of bed and headed over to Your bathroom cabinet.

Finally You managed to find the medicine.

"I'm definitely going to yell at Jisoo today, when I see her in class." You said, turning on the shower.

Y/N was a college Student. Attending classes to be a Language professor. Since you were half American and Korean you Spoke both languages and you loved reading and writing so that was why you choose that as a career.

Your best friends name was. (Jisoo).

The two of you had been friends since the 7th grade, and were inseparable.

After your shower you threw on a baggy gray sweater and some leggings, tucking your short hair inside your hood, as you pulled it over your head.

"Gosh I forgot how cold it is." You muttered, grabbing your thick coat and pulling it on as well.

"I should get going before I'm late to class." You quickly rushed out the door, calling an Uber.

Fifteen Minutes later you arrived.

"Thank you." You say, giving a polite bow and walking away.

Now where is Jisoo?.

You began looking around for her, maybe she is inside the Cafeteria? Knowing Jisoo she always went and bought herself a coffee.

Y/N begin walking towards the small Cafeteria in search of her bestfriend.

"Y/N Over Here!." Jisoo called, waving you over, you rolled your eyes and approached her.

"Sung Jisoo! How dare you make me drink last night!! I woke up with the worst headache!." You yell.

Jisoo giggled. "You could have said, No." She replied, wiggling a finger at You.

"Yeah well..." Jisoo giggled again. "Quiet I see, then you know I'm right. So are you throwing up the white flag and surrendering?." She asked laughing.

You laugh as well, rolling your eyes at your bestfriend.

"Did that guy ever text you?. Last night?." You ask, sitting down next to her.

"Pfft. . . You mean that asshole?." She asked. Glancing at you.

"Well after you called an uber, we went back to his place and. . . Anyway this morning when I woke up, he told me to get out and to lose his number."

She replied, rolling her eyes. You could tell she was pissed off and a bit upset about it.

You scrunched your nose and shook your head.

"That is so fucked up!. Oooh if I see him, I am definitely going to give him a piece of my mind!. My blood is boiling."

Jisoo gave a slight smile.

"No worries bestie, he is not worth the wrath of Lee Y/N, he'll get his Karma. . . I should have known better to be honest."

She mumbled, taking a sip of her coffee.

Y/N was furious with the guy, but also slightly disappointed in Jisoo, but she didn't say anything.

"Shit! Class starts in three minutes, we better go before we are late again." Jisoo said, getting up from the table.