Chapter 6 : S1 : Epidose 5 : You're Undead To Me

*Sapphire's P.O.V*

Matt made me breakfast, we talked some more and I have to say he's getting good with sign language. He must have studied hard to know as much as he did and he claims that the Internet helped him a lot but the book helped him most.

My good mood sunk until nothing was left of it when I got home however, Stefan filled me in on what happened to Caroline, that Damon is in the basement locked away in the cell with out his daylight ring which is hidden in a secret place where Stefan wouldn't tell me.

The past three days I spent with Matt, he's good to me and it helped me forget the fact that my older brother is suffering.

I woke up this morning and got dressed wrapping my hair into a bun before leaving the house after having a blood bag not wanting to listen to Stefan and Damon talking about Damon's 'punishment' honestly I feel bad for Damon but I can't let that get to me today.

"Sapphire!" I jumped a little at the sudden exclaim of Caroline's voice as I turned to face her and a group of girls, she hands me a piece of paper and I frowned at it, the sexy suds car wash? "Your going to be apart of this right? Help us raise money?" She gives me a mixed look, one of those hopeful but 'you don't have a choice' looks. Turning to my locker I grabbed a small pad of paper and quickly wrote down my responds.

'Stefan won't let me wear a bikini'

"Who cares?! Your hot, live a little" I gave a small shrug and nodded my head causing the blonde to grin at me "fabulous!" I shook my head watching her scurry off to make another person join in. I could hear Stefan and Elena talking and I cringed a little quickly leaving before Stefan can come and start questioning me.

—

It's been a very long time since I wore an outfit like this, the last time I wore an outfit like this.... something that was classed as 'sexy' was when I was with Nikki or was it Eli? I can never remember.

Those originals and their compulsion.

Shaking the jumbled memories from my mind I tucked my phone into my back pocket and checked myself over in the mirror one last time, my hair is half up on two messy buns and the rest is curled looking slightly messy. Nodding in approval I quickly left the house before Stefan can see me and make me change.

Arriving at the parking lot of the school I chewed my lip but shook all of the questionable thoughts and climbed out of my fiat closing the door and headed towards where Elena and Caroline sat at the paying booth though before I made it to them I could hear the wolf whistles and hooting of some of the football team
"Damn! Deaf girls hot!" Someone exclaimed making my cheeks darken a little.

"She's not deaf you idiot" I looked over my shoulder to see a rather shirtless Tyler and smiled in thanks giving a slight flirtatious wave. He gave typical boy one movement wave back instantly being shoved by his friends causing me to silently giggle as I looked back to Caroline and Elena who both looked shocked watching me. A good shocked I hope.