Chapter 7: S1: Episode 6: Lost Girls.

*Sapphire's P.O.V*

Last night was a shock to both Stefan and I, Elena had some how figured it out like I knew she would and now we have to tell her everything, well Stefan does. I'm just tagging along because I don't want to be anywhere near Damon not with my beast on edge.

That's another convocation me and Stefan have to have but with all the drama, I doubt it will happen any time soon.

I sat between a tense Elena and a worried Stefan outside the grill, my brown - like Stefan's - hair up in a bun and my head seemed to move side to side like I'm watching some tennis match whilst listening to these two
"You said you would explain everything. That's why I asked you to meet me here" Elena began looking to much like Katherine right now for my liking, I've never really seen Elena so serious and it's very.... haunting "when you google vampire you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?" Though she's oddly calm for someone who just found out her boyfriend is a vampire.

"I can tell you whatever you want to know" Stefan calmly spoke eyes focused on Elena.

"I know you eat garlic" she glanced between us with me nodding, I LOVE garlic. Always have done.

"Yes"

"And somehow, sunlights not an issue" Stefan glanced at the waitress who's kind quickly leaving us.

"We have ring's to protect us, Sapphire a necklace" I touched it to make sure it's still there. I technically don't need it but I can't just walk around with out one because that's a bit suspicious.

"Crucifixes?" I gave the girl a look.

"Decorative"

"Holy water?" I made a gesture of it being drinkable and Elena seemed to understand "mirrors?"

"Myth"

"You said you don't kill to survive" I looked at Stefan slightly worried.

"Animal blood keeps me alive, but not as strong as Damon. He can be very powerful"

"What about you, do you kill people?" I instantly shook my head looking at Stefan for help.

"Sapphire can't stomach animal blood like I can but she has a supply of blood bags, but Damon's still stronger"

"And yet you let him get involved with Caroline?" Pore Caroline, I actually started to like her once I realised she's just that bitchy type but can be a really good friend.

"Forcing Damon not to do something is much more dangerous, believe me" I was never around when the two got into fights, had silly little things going on like this so I can't say I know what Stefan's going on about.

"He was hurting her"

"He was feeding on her. He was able to to take away her memories of being bitten using a form of mind compulsion. She never knew what was happening to her. If he wanted to kill her, he would have"

"Is that supposed to make it ok?" My head shakes.

"No, no, none of this is okay, Elena. I know that, we know that" I sipped my drink as a moment is silence settles on the table.

"Are they're any others, apart from you two and Damon?"

"Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore" so he thinks. I wonder if Damon knows about the tomb? I know he struck a deal with Emily I just never got to know what the deal was, she was killed before we could have that convocation. She was nice to me.

"Not anymore?"

"There was a time when this town was.... very much aware of vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why it's important that you don't tell anyone" the look Elena gave him is one I expected.