The Yule Ball

Harry: I, The Amazing Harry Potter refuse to dance anymore. What about you, my other friend whose name I can't remember because I'm to busy being amazing.

Padma: His name is Ron and I'm leaving to go dance with someone who isn't lame like Ron.

Parvati: I agree. Let's leave. Besides, Harry, you're not that amazing.

Harry: How dare you insult me the person lucky enough to have danced with me once. Come on guy sitting next to me. Let's go.

Ginny: *Stares at Harry like some love sick puppy.*

Ron: The Amazing Harry Potter, my sister is staring at you.

Ginny: *Runs away and hides behind Neville.*

Harry: Let her stare. I, The Amazing Harry Potter should be stared at!

Harrry: *Runs on to the stage and steals the microphone* Listen up everyone. I, The Amazing Harry Potter has an anouncemt!

Everyone: *Is quiet, except Draco Malfoy, who scoffs then shuts up.*

Harry: You see the guy next to me? *Points at Ron, who looks stupid. Everyone nods.* The fisrt person who tells me his name wins!

Everyone: *Doesn't know who Ron is, even though some of his family is in the room, not caring.*

Hermione: *Walks up to the stage with Krum behind her.* It's Ron, you idiot. He's your best friend.

Ron: *Waves* Hi Hermione, I'm glad you know my name.

Fred: *Yells* What does Hermione win for knowing Ron's name?

Geroge: Yeah, what?

Ginny: The Amazing Harry Potter, can I dance with you?

Harry: Maybe this guys sister, but I have to answer this guys brothers. Hermione wins a kiss from me, THE AMAZING HARRY POTTER!

Hermione: *Runs away with Krum in tow*