Part 2:

So do you wanna know some other things that i do while on & during my sprees? okay if you say so....but i've gotta warn you though....it's pretty brutal & way messier then usual; i kind of have done so much worse things other then ripping apart my victims with my bare hands & stuff like that but none too brutal such as ripping off their jaws, eyes & tongues at the same time & taking out their brains, lungs, livers, hearts, & bones as well *i just love brains & lungs.....because their both my most likely #1 favorite body parts to eat.....but only after going back to the mansion then i'll do that, and probably right in front of the whole damn pastas but so what if they freak out & if some of them don't like it, i might just get fully into their faces about it anyway!!!!!!!* then maybe just leaving the dead torn apart body laying there. (anyways that's what i'd call "special kill of the day." or probably even: "main thing for tonight!" well because it absolutely is......) and i would have to share those parts with my daughter and son *well cause it's not only me who loves just brains, lungs, hearts and blood though.....cause their also Roxy's favorite of course!!!!!!!!* So maybe i'll be getting to bring Drew & Roxy with me on a killing spree next time. Hopefully. *a mother just like me can dream about doing such a thing like that right?!?!* but i freaking swear if i cannot do it or i am not allowed to-----then i will flip the hell out & probably snap cause that's messing around with me, also ticking me off for no apparent reason & not good news at all; cause who-ever does that can make it all easier & worth my while by doing me a favor & either getting themself killed or by actually heeding my signs and other stuff then i will choose to spare their life. (because i can actually give more then just second chances to people if the need is quite pretty necessary------i know that i'm not mainly a bad person or whatever else like always....it's kinda just made in that way for me you know ever since from where i was created then sent & soon enough where i was born!!!!!!!!!) so you don't have to 'dream' of me being a good person cause it'll only happen if all of my confidence & necessity is totally slowly & carefully reaching to a near full type of limit: *that is the real deal and reasonable thing in order & behind of my bad stuff including my reckless and icy behavior and emotions------not much of anything else like that!!!!!* which is higher then 100% of course. and that's how somebody figures it out when i become a nice, sweet & kind, and very caring person to everybody who i do know & love: but it may take a minute or so for me to do exactly the same thing for anybody else who i don't really trust or like having around my families and friends, and even around my own kids as well! *plus they shouldn't mess around with a protective older sister or loving wife/mother like me....cause otherwise they'll have the worst of everything to ever happen!!!!!!*