Intensity

***WARNING***
>>Completely forgot to mention that there are some VERY graphic scenes in this chapter and if you don't wanna read them...um....well... then I'm not quite sure what to tell you other than wait for the next chapter and please enjoy this complimentary cyber coffee <<

{\▪•▪/}
( ^_^)
/>    \>☕
*****

Five Hours Later

After Ry fell asleep, I found Tommy in his room scrolling through his phone while smoking a joint. "Bro? Can you keep an eye on Ry? I gotta do something real quick."

"You need back up?" He ask, glancing up from his phone with a hard glint in his eye.

"Nah, I just need to visit Quickie." 

Tommy snorted a laugh. "Dude, why you goin' to Quickie? I got weed here, bro and there's only two things you visit Quickie for, drugs or hugs, and you know where those hugs go." He gave a saucy wink for effect and I prayed for all I was worth that the heat on my throat didn't climb up to my face.

"Nah, he's got something for me that I didn't want delivered back home." Tommy slowly arched his brow, disbelief etched in to his features.

"You so damned full a' shit, Ortega. Just go get your booty and come back to me and your boy toy, kay?" I could've fried an egg on my face by the time I was walking out to my bike, unable to even get on to Tommy for calling Ry my boy toy again, carefully walking my bike half a block away before gunning the engine to keep from potentially waking Rylan. It was bad enough that Tommy knew what I was up to, I'm pretty sure I'd absolutely die if he figured it out too.

I nearly turned around seven times during the fifteen minute drive to Quickies studio apartment and sat outside on my bike in the parking lot and thought long and hard about what I was about to do before groaning piteously after deciding that Ry was worth what I was about to put myself through. Swinging my leg over the seat, I trudged up the three flights of decrepit, decayed looking concrete stairs to the last door on the left, biting the inside of my cheek almost hard enough to bleed as I knocked hard.

"Hold right there, Sugar, Quickie's comin'!" I could've cried.

Not that Quickie wasn't good looking, I mean, he was gorgeous and as much of a twink at twenty three as Rylan was at seventeen, with thick medium length chocolate brown hair and sucker punch baby brown eyes with the classic Latin nose, thick lips and sharp cheek bones, it was that up until recently, I never would have even seen him as anything but a weirdly feminine dude...and I sure as hell wouldn't have come here at one thirty in the morning to make out with and possibly sleep with Quickie three weeks ago.

Dammit Ry, what are you doing to me? I thought as Quickie answered the door in heavy eye liner and a short dressing robe. He rolled his eyes at the sight of me, snorting and turning around letting me follow behind him. "Damn, boy, got me excited for nothin', thought someone might be comin' to play with Quickie, but you about as bent as a damn ruler." I made a noncommittal sound and sat down on his overstuffed couch, which in itself was a statement as I had passed over the single person chair for the slightly more intimate couch, something that didn't go unnoticed by my occasional drug dealer when he came back in the room with his weed box. "Or maybe...you decided to try a little something new, huh stud?"

I huffed a mildly panicked laugh and ran my fingers through my hair, resting my elbows on my knees. "I, um...I dunno, Quickie...I been going through some real shit, man, and I...I gotta know what this shit is, but the...the guy that's got me messed up is too pure for me to...to experiment with...and you can't just be...bi or gay or whatever for just one dude, right, I mean...fuck, man I don't even know and I gotta know before I do something stupid and hurt someone." Quickie gave a slow nod and sat the box down on the coffee table, sitting close to me on the couch without being too close and rested his chin in his hand with his legs crossed facing me.