against all the odds -2

"   sameer is not picking up the
call , I hope everything is alright here and no mess is created " Naina maheshwari was pacing around the hall of the agrawal house worried and tensed. It has been one hour since her flight has landed in Ahembhabad. Though her husband had firmly said her to not come to Ahembhabad till he informs her but still she went against him and booked the next flight tickets as soon as left. Preeti had opposed her and was in support of her sameer but when did naina maheshwari ever agree with anyone simply?. She had simply refused to listen and came back to Ahembhabad with preeti.
Pandit could not accompany them because he had to deal with the companies matters.
The first thing she wanted to do after landing in Ahembhabad was to rush to the maheshwari mansion but before she could do anything, chacha ji and chachi ji had arrived here and dragged her home not listening to her protests. Preeti had a smug expression on her face which earned a glare from naina.
" Naina , me and your Bela chachi are annoyed with you, why did you not inform us that you are coming to Ahembhabad all of sudden. If sameer could have not called us and said we could have never known " chacha ji said to her.
" I wanted to surprise you and chachi ji " Naina covered up with a lie.
" yeah papa, Naina wanted to really surprise you " preeti supported.
Naina frowned at her and was sure that preeti had informed her arrival to sameer who had phoned to chacha ji and requested chacha ji to receive. How could ever chacha ji refuse to his doting son in law ?. Left with no other option she had come to the agrawal house with chacha ji and chachi.
"Naina from the time you have arrived, your only busy with your phone " complained chachi
" Naina is here any problem? " chacha ji asked her looking at her worried expressions.
Before Naina could speak anything, preeti had interrupted " Kuch nahi hai papa , Naina toh bekhar mein pareshan hai "
" Nahi chacha ji, pareeshani hai....... "
Naina revealed how sameer had met munnsiji unexpectedly when they had gone for a family outing and how munnsiji revealed sameer about him being the property owner of everything his nanu has left. Sameer being angry at the betrayal of his mama ji had come back to Ahembhabad with munnsiji.
Chacha and chachi ji were shaken by the revelation.
" bhawan joot na bulaye, woh log damad ji ke saath haisa kaise kar sathe hai " exclaimed chachi ji not able to digest the fact that sameer's own relatives had done something like this.
" oh bai, how greedy are this
people " taiji had commented after eavesdropping the conversation.
" Naina you don't worry beta. Your tauji is such a big lawyer, I will tell him about him and he will handle everything " taiji said sweetly which almost made preeti to look at her up.

" I'm worried about sameer chacha
ji , he is not in his right state of mind. I need to see him " Naina said.
" par behan , you're worrying for nothing " preeti tried to convince.
" I think Naina is right, Naina beta come we will go to the maheshwari mansion Now " said chacha ji.

Silence prevailed over the maheshwari mansion as everyone present here could not comprehend anything. Mama ji was blank looking at the papers, Mami was curious about sameer's sudden visit so was vishaka and somani was interested in the papers which sameer had given to mama.
"sonu beta.... " mama tried to explain sameer but he could not come up with a explanations.
" what do you want to say mama ji ? Please tell, I'm all ears " sameer's voice was calm much to the surprise of everyone.
" sameer beta " vishaka called her son affectionately.
" yeah miss somani, how are you? How is my brother and sister? " sameer turned around to look at the women who had abandoned him when he needed her the most. He almost wondered how can a mother be so heartless towards her own son, he had begged her to stay back even fought with Naina for her but still she did not melt. He had seen Bela chachi who was not naina's own mother treating Naina as her own daughter and him as her son and he had seen his own mother who has never cared for him and his happiness.
" sameer how are you beta? " vishaka asked him looking at him affectionately.
" I'm alive and happy with my real family who stood with me when I needed someone the most " sameer replied to her politely.
" and you mama ji,  I hope you have read the papers by now. I want my nanu's house empty by Tomorrow. Me and my wife will be soon shifting here and we don't want people who only wishes ill of us " sameer's sharp voice made mama ji look at him in disbelief.