against all the odds final shot

The final shot is here guys after a long wait. I hope I don't dissapoint.

" Naina look here na. Your wedding card looks so beautiful " preeti showed her the printed card and naina looked at it smilingly. Sameer and she were planning to marry again on their anniversary and it was not any surprise for her. She had always wanted a wedding like pooja di but the circumstances were such that it could never happen.
She still remembered how sameer had promised her that once they settle down , he would plan grand wedding for her and himself. He still remembered it, sameer had fulfilled every promise he made to her. He had being nothing less than a supportive partner who always took care of her and guided her. There were times they had done mistakes and they had differences but nothing could last for a long time.
" leave my wedding card. I would really like to see your engagement card. Pandit knows right that his bachelor days are numbered " Naina teased preeti for which preeti slyly smiled.
" are you blushing preeti awe? " Naina pulled her cheeks and looked at her sister adorably.
" what is going on here? " swathi asked as she entered the agrawal house.
" Swathi " Naina exclaimed with surprise as she hugged her best friend. Naina had revealed about the engagement of preeti and pandit to Swathi and Swathi had revealed that munna's father had finally agreed for the alliance which only made environment more joyous. The three girls rejoiced and soon started discussing about the dresses , jewellery and the guests etc.

" haven't they left till?" sameer asked munna as he got down from the car.
" sameer they wanted to met you and bhabhi before one last time they left especially mausi " munna replied.
" so that they can insult naina
more " sameer asked annoyed with the request put forward by his so called family.
Sameer entered the maheshwari mansion to witness unhappy faces of the people.
" why haven't you people left till
now? " he asked frustrated. He was done dealing with this patiently.
" sameer we wanted to meet naina before leaving " vishaka explained in a very soft voice.
" but she doesn't want to " sameer firmly made it clear to his mother.
" so you people can... "
" Naina " vishaka's voice stopped sameer from completing his sentence. He spun his head to look at Naina who was entering the mansion behind munna. He glared at munna knowing very well that he was the one who would have informed about naina about the request. Knowing his wife he knew she was not hard hearted to turn down someone's request.
Naina greeted mama, mami and vishaka politely. She bent to touch vishaka's feet and seek blessings, vishaka blessed her whole heartily and she went to seek everyone's blessings present here. She ordered Ramdhari to get some snacks and tea for the guests present here and requested them to sit on the sofa.
" Naina you don't have to ..." sameer begin to tell her softly.
" sameer they are our elders and we should never turn down elders request or blessings " naina very softly cut him off. Sameer did not tell anything opposing to his wife thus respecting her words. He did not want to argue with her in front of people who don't even understand them. That's when vishaka noticed the equation between sameer and Naina. The marriage she thought which could not survive days had actually grown into such a beautiful bond of love and admiration that people can give examples of it. Naina had proven to be a far better girl than she had thought. The truth was that She could have never found a better girl Naina to sameer.
" naina beta you make sameer understand that we never wanted to hurt him " mami pleaded whereas sameer's nostrils flared in anger.

" sameer did you hear they never wanted to hurt you but still they threatened to disown you and even warned me to leave you "
" Naina beta... " mama was ready to begin with his speech.
" I respect you mama ji and even mami ji. You people gave sameer the family he yearned for and I will be thankful to you. I may even forgive for what you have done with me but the hurt and betrayal you people caused to my husband I will never forgive you. You people can leave the place. If you don't have any place to go for, munna will arrange for that. Talk with poonam bhabhi and have a new beginning " Naina folded her hands after she finished her words.