12

"I HATE YOU (Y/BF)" I screamed at her, she carried on laughing and ended up falling off the couch "I'm sorry-ow stop hitting me- but your face was so hilarious like!!!" I finally managed to shut her up by slamming a pillow over her mouth "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT?!" I didn't get a response as she kept on laughing as I continuously hit her with my pillow "I'm sorry but you two are to cute together!!!" I fell down again, stopping my rampage "alright. But don't ever send something like that again!" (Y/BF) rolled her eyes and checked her phone."Ugh it's already time, I need to go to work, good luck with your future boyfriend (Y/N)" I throw my pillow at her for the last time and then sigh, a soft smile making its way onto my lips. the idea of Jungkook as my boyfriend always gives me butterflies.

kookie: You there?

me; yep! watcha need

kookie: well, id like an explanation but I'm guessing your to embarrassed to give me one,,,,,

me: what noooooooooo

kookie: anyway I thought you had a dentist appointment? or did you just not want to talk to me :(

me: no no no I'm sorry, its just (Y/BF) is kinda embarrassing  

kookie: so is what she said true?

me: would you be mad if it was....?

kookie: definitely not, infact I think id be the opposite

me: what do you mean

kookie: I mean id probably reciprocate those feelings,,,,

me: :3 really?!?!

kookie: yep! I mean your just so cute, who wouldn't want to date you

kookie: I mean if you want to date, my schedules are quite hectic and we probably wont be able to tell ARMY right away, and even then some might give you/us hate and I really don't want you to get hurt

kookie: I'm ranting again aren't I.....

me: yep

kookie: namjoon hyung is calling me so I have to go, but romise me we'll talk about us when I get back..?

me: I promise

after that final text I let it out. my legs started kicking out and squeals came out of my mouth. "I cant believe he'd want to date me...what if he takes it back. what if he realises he doesn't love me and thinks it was a mistake..." oh god now I'm thinking up scenarios. I take a deep breath in and relax, I can  be happy, I hope. I end up falling backwards onto my bed and I start to think up of all the things we could *hopefully* do as a couple. I could steal his hoodies, and wear his over sized shirts, just thinking about it makes me happy. I quickly glance back at our messages and my grin is back on my face. I just hope his members wont be too mad, and that the company accept us. to be honest I'm more worried about his fans, I know most of them are nice but theirs still some really toxic fans as well, who I'm scared wont be as accepting as the nicer ones. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see....